• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Ship WIP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 24
This is a WIP of the ship that I am having in Arilens Tale. I have remade it so rather then just being a model used as a doodad, this is made out of a ship pack that has recently been released.

Theres still problems with it, so theres really not much point pointing out problems in it, unless you think its important you point it out. Also remember that these screens were just taken in the World Editor, and the fog is just something I made in 30 seconds so that it wasn't just the ugly black fog.

Attachments

• ShipWIP01.jpg
    ShipWIP01.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 410
  • ShipWIP02.jpg
    ShipWIP02.jpg
    71 KB · Views: 438
  • ShipWIP03.jpg
    ShipWIP03.jpg
    58.4 KB · Views: 425
  • ShipWIP04.jpg
    ShipWIP04.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 386
Level 24
uhm... that pack needs better textures :p they look really stretched :p though ship is okay, except what rage said.

Ok, i'll have a look and see if I can mess around with it and make it so that the texture doesn't stretch, or it has a texture that won't stretch.

You also need to use other textures for underdeck area. It is too light down there.

Thanks for the idea, I'll see if I can find some darker textures somewhere :)

No? It is a cinematic project, have you read nothing about this and just come with random questions? Or are you just stupid?

Forum description:
Arilen's Tale
Arilen's Tale is a Cinematic Series that takes place in a World where a Civil War occurs between Wizards and Necromancers. An adventurer named Arilen finds a strange orb in a ruin, unaware of what he has encountered.

Level 34
Hey Bob, no offence but it looks like a big wooden brick to me. And here's mine. Working on the hull still. Going slow. :sad:
From first to third: The Rear, Side view and the Front. Sorry for the stupid black border thing. :S
.._/..\
_/......\ <--- A bit shaped like this.
/.........\
|.........|
|.........|
|.........|
|.........|
.\......../
..|......|
...\___/

Attachments

• Schip1.jpg
    Schip1.jpg
    155.4 KB · Views: 236
  • Schip2.jpg
    Schip2.jpg
    175.6 KB · Views: 234
  • Schip3.jpg
    Schip3.jpg
    126.6 KB · Views: 203
Level 34
Do you have any idea how (...)ing annoying work this is? xD I know it's awasome since it's made out of graveplanks :D but it takes a long time. D: Aint making progress these days. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.