• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Ship Interior

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
So i have a hard task. I need to make an interior of a ghost ship. I really dont know where to start, how do i make the 'walls' so that it looks like a ship anyway? Or if someone could toss me a screenshot and i could take a look of how its done. Need help!

Level 13
a screen shot of what btw this is that hard of a request since the walls are eazy id mostly use tables thought lol its more of the insides that's harder because there aren't really any ship doodads

Level 6
So you would recommend using tables as walls? I think i also know what to put inside there once i got the figurine of it.
Edit: UTM? Tell me more :)

Also, what would you recommend for the flooring?

Level 15
UTM has everything: floors, walls, whatever you may need for terraining
wooden floors and wooden walls included
also alot of furniture

Level 13
there tile sets of wood which you can use its vary eazy 2 make a ship all that's hard is making it its roundish form for me that parts hard

Level 6
Oh yes Ultimate Terraining Map. I have it but if i want to take some of the stuff imported to it, i must know who to credit :/ And i cant just make a new map on UTM because my map's terraining is already about 20% done.

Level 13
lol i don't understand what i mean half the time but let me type it in a simple way if you want the models and don't want 2 export tell me what model it is and i will probably know were to download it so you wont have to export it

Status
Not open for further replies.