• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

A moment of your time, Please?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
I've looked every where on this site but I could not find any 3-D walls, Could one of you give me a link to some floor tile and walls, It would need to be some type of wood Interior. Thanks :thumbs_up:

Level 2
Thanks, But there is no wood interior, Its just camp walls, And stone... =( I'll look again but, I did not see any thing last look.

Edit: Nope, Nothing... Just stone, And camp walls...

Level 2
I'm not asking anyone to make me a wall but that would be mighty nice of you, Heres a wallpaper, Sadly its not perfect, When I search "Wallpaper" In google pulls up all kinds of bikini models... :eekani: Wallpaper.jpg

Level 2
Ok, Maybe a snow white, Its got pannels down at the bottom, Also at top, Maybe a victorian mansion look, Thats a look im going for, Victorian mansion, For my silent hill game, Need a better description?

Level 2
Maybe, That would look nice, Kind of a dark atmospheer, How ever no where near the dark verison of the town... It takes place in the mansion, So im needing the walls before I can even start, Kind of like Red~Eyes's Resident evil, However, Not so much resident evil... It takes place in silent hill, Right after part one. Your maria and you run into a mansion for cover, as you are being chased by this growing fog followed by shadows of creatures... You fight yourself though Spawns of terror and count-less puzzles... Going to try to also make this Boss-like creature and make it clock-towerish maybe, He will stalk you through the house and you try to run away from him, (I've got a great pyramid head model, So I'll make him pyramid head) But that whole clock towerish idea is just a IDEA, Still need a few more people to tell me what they think. Anyway, Back to the topic, Yes that sounds perfect... I've been scouting google for three days looking for models, So yea... I've got alot of models, Just not the walls I need... Once I get them I just need to put it togeather... That and finding the star of our game, MARIA! But first I'll put the map and make the layout then post a topic about It on "Map Development", By then It will be at least 50.00% Done.

Off-Topic: You say you've played the silent hill? Which one the one made by that site?

Edit: You there Bloody_turds?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.