• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Need 5 Simple Models And 1 Skin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Im making a haunted house type map which will be the first ever to have first person view, multiple levels actualy on top of each other, ect. All of these things are proven. The problem is I need a few models and skins. All help will be credited. Heres what I need:

2 Square models that have a bit of depth, these will be used as the walls so they cant be flat. One of them needs to have one side skinned as a old rotten wood like texture and a red wallpaper with wooden baseboard and crown molding at the top. The next needs to be the exact same dementions as the first model but instead of a side with the rotten wood it needs to be jsut like the wallpaper side, this will be the interior walls.

The next model I need is a Square like model just like the ones above exept it needs to have a side with an old rotten hardwood floor. The other side needs to be a ceiling that matches the walls of the other models.

The next 2 models I need are roof tiles, one needs to be a flat isosoles triangle with rotten wood on each side and the other needs to be yet another sqaure model with shingles on both sides.

The skin I need is to go over cityscape sqaure tiles.

Thanks for reading this/deciding to help me. I will give major credit to those who help. My email is [email protected] email me with questions or for the model files/skins. Thanks.

Level 18
Well I'm super phsycic and I know that you need this for the Blizzard Halloween Map Making contest. For starters, I would like to know when that is actually due by? The 20th? If so then that sucks because I have tons of school-work I need to have done (we get so much projects and shit its retarded) and secondly, for the Blizzard contest all work needs to be 100% author'd by you. You cannot give credit to anybody other than for beta-testing which doesn't include authorship.

Status
Not open for further replies.