1. Are you planning to upload your awesome map to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The contestants were to create water structures for the 20th Terraining Contest. Choose one in the public poll!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Join other hivers in a friendly concept-art contest. The contestants have to create a genie coming out of its container. We wish you the best of luck!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The Melee Mapping Contest #4: 2v2 - Results are out! Step by to congratulate the winners!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. We're hosting the 15th Mini-Mapping Contest with YouTuber Abelhawk! The contestants are to create a custom map that uses the hidden content within Warcraft 3 or is inspired by any of the many secrets within the game.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice

Shinobi Showdown Demo v1.26

Submitted by Teldrassil
This bundle is marked as approved. It works and satisfies the submission rules.
A unique hero arena based off of the anime Naruto

Note: this is a demo that features 12 characters, more to come in the full version.
Contents

Shinobi Showdown Demo v1.26 (Map)

Reviews
Earth-Fury: Not my cup of tea, but i can't see a reason to not approve it.
  1. Earth-Fury: Not my cup of tea, but i can't see a reason to not approve it.

2. Teldrassil

Teldrassil

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Hey guys, Teld here, just want to give a little more info for anyone who's interested, and first of all: Do not play this map if you don't like Naruto.

Secondly: Hero levels will not affect gameplay at all, they are simply to represent your personal stats, as you gain hero levels by winning tournaments. You can save or load your hero level at any time, as long as you are not playing single player.

Thirdly: all credits have been appropriately assigned in the help tab.

Most of the characters are balanced, though they arent completely. However the testers and I have been able to beat each other as any character.

If there's anything else you'd like to know send me a pm and I'll tell you all you need.

3. Teldrassil

Teldrassil

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    UPDATE: fixed some bugs with the combos (naruto combo, Lion combo, Spirit Rage combo) slight balances on Shikamaru and Neji (stop saying they're rigged they can be easily beaten!) Voting System fixed.

4. Teldrassil

Teldrassil

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Check out the WIP forums at: www.shinobi-showdown.de.tc

5. ap0calypse

ap0calypse

Resources:
    Spells:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Seems like a very nice map, but when playing full house it gets boring quickly because of the long fights.
    7/10

6. XxXLordRobiXxX

XxXLordRobiXxX

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Can you tell me where i can find these naruto models?I really need them for my next maps.This map is very cool!But when i played first time,I was bored:Shikamaru had to fight 4 times against the same computer -.- .

7. Teldrassil

Teldrassil

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    I'm hoping to add more characters, modes, tourny styles and arenas so multiple matches can go on at the same time and it wont be as boring.

-Teld

8. nightkaster7

nightkaster7

Resources:
    Resources:
    were do you get the naruto models

9. El_Suave

El_Suave

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    He obviously stole them, but nonetheless, this game just isn't my cup of tea.

10. Teldrassil

Teldrassil

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Heh, I was given them by friends of mine, and I gave proper credits in the map. You dont have to take a shot at my integrity just because you dont enjoy a map of mine.

11. Etheking

Etheking

Resources:
    Resources:
    Teld wtf? Why cant they join my games? I said thank you cause i brought back my map Naruto Ninja Chonicles. (On www.epicwar.com XD Yes it has naruto models)

12. i_am_a_freekill

i_am_a_freekill

Resources:
    Resources:
    Do NOT give up !! this game rock hard and i hope you're making a more perfect version with more character :p

13. Teldrassil

Teldrassil

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Hey guys, we have some basic forums up for the map, join them at http://z15.invisionfree.com/Shinobi_Showdown

14. V_V_V

V_V_V

Resources:
    Resources:
    theres definitely polish in this map, good job!

though while testing with computers, the power knockback seems to throw off the AI. I think the knockback separated the
    units too far apart for the AI to detect? They just stop doing anything afterwards.

Maybe scale the units larger or have camera options? Would like to watch the battles a lil closer/zoomed in. Though just watching the computers go at it is pretty entertaining =D

hmm... back to work on my naruto map...