• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Shield Bug

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 30
The fact is, our current inventory is buggy as hell, way too bulky, and almost impossible to locate bugs because its so huge :) Therefore, instead of saving it, we're going to start from scratch :p

As LTGH said, we're replacing the inventory for the next version, and would love to get some suggestions from the THW community :)

Level 3
Actually it's not only a " shield bug " ... no one can use the two slots.. my Barbarian is with only 1 axe, man this sucks! :( Can you make a quick fix for the 1.19ver?? :sad:

I haven't experienced the " outside " bug ( which is cool:D ) and I really like all the blood/gore effect! Also, great job on the Monk skills and animations and stuff! :thumbs_up:

Btw, don't you think there must be some changes in the characters abilities? Wizard's "spectral blades" and Barbarian's "Cleave" are Totally useless. :/ At least having the other skills they can have.. :)

The fact is, our current inventory is buggy as hell, way too bulky, and almost impossible to locate bugs because its so huge :) Therefore, instead of saving it, we're going to start from scratch :p

As LTGH said, we're replacing the inventory for the next version, and would love to get some suggestions from the THW community :)

Seriously? It looked awesome! I actually thought it worked perfectly and assumed some things just weren't implemented yet.

Level 17
Seriously? It looked awesome! I actually thought it worked perfectly and assumed some things just weren't implemented yet.

Well, it had a lot of bugs that people outside of the developers didnt know about aswell. And locating those problem is nearly impossible after changing into Jass, becouse now its just a big wall of text. :(

But we are planning to create another one using spellbooks etc, making it possible to use it during combat and it will go very fast to use aswell :D

We will loose the UI etc, but this will make it possible to use everything during combat etc, making it much better overall.

Level 19
Well, it had a lot of bugs that people outside of the developers didnt know about aswell. And locating those problem is nearly impossible after changing into Jass, becouse now its just a big wall of text. :(

But we are planning to create another one using spellbooks etc, making it possible to use it during combat and it will go very fast to use aswell :D

We will loose the UI etc, but this will make it possible to use everything during combat etc, making it much better overall.

It's still under discussion actually. We're not really sure if we should keep the old UI layout and remake the code or go with a new one.

I'm all for remaking the code. :p

Level 17
It's still under discussion actually. We're not really sure if we should keep the old UI layout and remake the code or go with a new one.

I'm all for remaking the code. :p

If we decide to use the old UI layout, then we should use dgui, we should atleast try using that.

The problem with the old inventory (if you do not count with all the bugs) was that you couldent controll you character when you were using it.

Status
Not open for further replies.