• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

[Trigger] trigger problems

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Hi!
I need help with a trigger/some triggers. If I want to be able to buy a item for right hand (its an attachment item) but only once, how do I do?
I don't want a unit to have for example 2 right handed weapons. I also have two-handed weapons, left handed weapons, shields, armor and stuff like that. So how can I make units only wear one left handed and a shield for example? not 2 left handed or a right handed and a two-handed.
Wow, this sounds pretty confusing, but plzz help me with this one. :gg:

Level 1
Maybe I shull tell you what i tested, this is how my trigger looked like, but didn't work. And if it did it would take a loooong time, so plzz help me..

Event: Unit aquires Item
Condition: (Item-type of(Item being manipulated)) Equal to "for example left sword")
((Hero manipulating item) has an item type "left sword" Equal to True
Action: Remove (Item being manipulated)
Display to ("don't know what to do here, I want only the owner of the unit to see this") the text: You can't wear that weapon now!

On the last action, the one with the text (or something close to it) , it would be great if "You can't wear a weapon" came up like when u play wc3 and don't have enough gold to buy something, it comes up in yellow almost in the middle. That would be great.
Now plzz help

Status
Not open for further replies.