• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Shaman king

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
This map is not finished, I got some spells done and those which have made some mistakes, but we try and if you can make a better way for datii yo I dropped the project that's not protected so that you can edit an apology as vam disturbed!

Keywords:
Shaman King
Contents

Shaman king (Map)

Reviews
13:15, 16th Jun 2008 Septimus: -Waterfall area very lag -Level 10 shaman for training unbalance, give too much experience -Hitpoint very less -Shop can be destroy -Training circle of power seem to had bug, normal creep enter the circle of...

M

13:15, 16th Jun 2008
Septimus:

-Waterfall area very lag
-Level 10 shaman for training unbalance, give too much experience
-Hitpoint very less
-Shop can be destroy
-Training circle of power seem to had bug, normal creep enter the circle of power would spawn enemy as well.

I am sorry to reject your map, please summit complete version and fix all those bug. Thank you for your cooperation.

Level 31
-Waterfall area very lag
-Level 10 shaman for training unbalance, give too much experience
-Hitpoint very less
-Shop can be destroy
-Training circle of power seem to had bug, normal creep enter the circle of power would spawn enemy as well.

Since you mention this map not finish yet, i don't think it ready for approval yet.