• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Shadows

Before any of you get the wrong idea, this map is NOT done by me, but by [Death].

It's short, but is very original and cool. Hopefully whoever is still making maps can get ideas off this and add it to their own map.

Enjoy!
Contents

Shadows (Map)

Reviews
14:51, 6th May 2008 The Hive Workshop: [+]The map is not edited. [+]The map is not protected so no Map protecting information needed. [+]Map is in English. [+]No signs of crashes or bugs. -------------------------------------- My own thoughts...

M

14:51, 6th May 2008
The Hive Workshop:
[+]The map is not edited.
[+]The map is not protected so no Map protecting information needed.
[+]Map is in English.
[+]No signs of crashes or bugs.
--------------------------------------
My own thoughts:
[+]The map was really fun to play.
[+]There's an ''intro'' which teaches you how to play.

I just managed to come into the Machine or what ever it is , Does anyone know how too continue from that point?

Level 8
An interesting map with a cool premise. The sentry stuff was a little bugged, all except the last two could be skipped past because the game didn't force a loss or restart on you correctly when you got seen.

... you can beat the defence mechanism by making it hit the supports around it by cloaking and decloaking quickly.

You have to be very quick and move away fast or the AoE will get you, mind. Alternatively, you can get it to knock down the other door.