• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Shadows.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
How do I get rid of the shadows in the world editor? I replaced the terrain on another map with another texture, but the shadow remained. I clicked 'Edit' and clicked Shadows, but the shadows remain in-game.

Any way to get rid of these unwanted 'shadows'?

Level 9
Is it unit shadows or terrain shadows? You can turn off shadows in world editor if it isn't in 'V' viewmode (hit v then p to see, if unpathable areas go purple it isn't in v mode. Then go to 'view' and turn off shadows.

If it's unit shadows then change the field 'Art - shadow image (unit)' to none in the object editor

Level 4
If I take off shadows under 'view' in World Editor, does it take those shadows off in game? I want to get rid of these shadows, not take them off from my view

They are terrain shadows most likely

Status
Not open for further replies.