• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Shadowfin Warrior

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
  • Sad
Reactions: VoidReaper
Thanks to Misha for his Chaos the Naga model!

This is my first model so don't be too hard on me and on the pic it won't show team colour!
And the shield didn't work so I removed it...

The shadowfin are a tribe made by Chaos in the Naga RP. There warriors fight with full armor a sword and a shield (Look above for the reason this model doesn't have it). Chaos is the leader and hhas several other units than these.

Import Shadow Fin Warrior.blp

Keywords:
Naga, Shadow, Fin, Shadowfin, RP, Chaos, Warrior
Contents

Shadowfin Warrior (Model)

Shadowfin Warrior (Model)

Reviews
17:16, 1st May 2010 anarchianbedlam: UV needs work, stretches and smudges, The spin animation is ridiculous. Not enough changed from the base model to be accepted as a unique model. And dont re-upload the same model as a portrait. It is wasting kb...

M

17:16, 1st May 2010
anarchianbedlam: UV needs work, stretches and smudges, The spin animation is ridiculous. Not enough changed from the base model to be accepted as a unique model. And dont re-upload the same model as a portrait. It is wasting kb space.

DonDustin: ...and you have edited Mishas model without permittion.