• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Shadow Moon Clan Barrack

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Barracks Clan Shadow of the Moon, is the processing of standard barracks, used for the preparation of war.

Keywords:
Horde, Orc, Shadow Moon Clan, Pig Farm, Building.
Contents

Shadow Moon Clan Barrack (Model)

Reviews
17:25, 26th Oct 2014 MiniMage: Lower the filesize and set the alternative author to Blizzard Entertainment.

M

17:25, 26th Oct 2014
MiniMage: Lower the filesize and set the alternative author to Blizzard Entertainment.

Kyrbi0

Arena Moderator
Level 45
Similar comments to your advanced Pig Farm model. This may not be massively-different, but it's interesting & different enough, says I, to be a good addition. More importantly, the changes all look fitting (except perhaps for the below) to in-game, which is most important to me. All in all it's a great alternative/expanded Barracks, so good work!

My only possible qualm (not nearly as big/definite as for the Pig Farm) is those posts that ring the lower level of the barracks... They look sharp & cool, but it's like, the different color wood is a bit... off? Or off-putting. Like, it looks weird next to the other color of wood present in the stakes around the outer edge. Could they be made the same color (i.e. texture)?

Level 9
This model looks very fitting and great however two things The spear seems like it could be a better decoration than just a spear and the filesize is ridiculous 4.7/5 though