• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

SFX Late Destroy ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 33
  • Actions
    • Special Effect - Create a special effect attached to the overhead of Paladin 0000 <gen> using Abilities\Spells\Human\Banish\BanishTarget.mdl
    • Set SFX = (Last created special effect)
    • Special Effect - Destroy SFX
Try the trigger above and see the result
I mean, WHY did the action being, delayed ?
Everytime I set variable of SFX, and when I want to destroy it, it delays
Is this a hard-coded engine in Warcraft Trigger Editor ?
And is there any possible way to make it instant clear like we usually use the instant create SFX, instant destroy

Level 9
  • Actions
    • Special Effect - Create a special effect attached to the overhead of Paladin 0000 <gen> using Abilities\Spells\Human\Banish\BanishTarget.mdl
    • Set SFX = (Last created special effect)
    • Special Effect - Destroy SFX
Try the trigger above and see the result
I mean, WHY did the action being, delayed ?
Everytime I set variable of SFX, and when I want to destroy it, it delays
Is this a hard-coded engine in Warcraft Trigger Editor ?
And is there any possible way to make it instant clear like we usually use the instant create SFX, instant destroy
its not delayed, i think it is its animation :D try use units. :ogre_hurrhurr:

Level 22
Why? I already told you why that effect doesn't vanish instantly upon destruction, I'll tell you again, that's how it's supposed to be because destroying an effect makes the effect play it's death animation. Now if the death animation is 20 seconds long then you'd see a 20 second animation before the effect gets removed from the game. You could also edit the gameplay constants and set the decay time of effects to 0 to skip the death animation sequence.

Level 22
I already did. Same effects.
JASS:
call DestroyEffect(AddSpecialEffectTarget("Abilities\\Spells\\Human\\Banish\\BanishTarget.mdl",u,"origin"))

Status
Not open for further replies.