• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

SEXY BABES!! Adding More tiles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
hmm...........my problem is

How to add more tiles? my maximum tiles in WE is mm 8? i saw like in other map they hav tones of tiles variation
pls i need help my map is huge

:ogre_rage::ogre_rage::ogre_rage::ogre_rage::ogre_rage::ogre_rage::ogre_rage::ogre_rage::ogre_rage::ogre_rage::ogre_rage::ogre_rage::ogre_rage::ogre_rage::ogre_rage::ogre_rage::ogre_rage::ogre_rage::ogre_rage::ogre_rage::ogre_rage::ogre_rage::ogre_rage::ogre_rage::ogre_rage:

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 64
Advanced -> Modify Tileset...
Located at the pulldown menues at the top of the screen.

Using a third party modified editor like the on JNGP has you may be able to load more texture slots worth of terrain into your map. However WC3 still does have a hard coded limit so be warned that you may not get as many as you wanted loaded into a map.

Also I do advise thinking about your posts carefully before posting. Yours seems to be a bit offtopic in some areas and does not get straight to the point.

Level 9
Advanced -> Modify Tileset...
Located at the pulldown menues at the top of the screen.

Using a third party modified editor like the on JNGP has you may be able to load more texture slots worth of terrain into your map. However WC3 still does have a hard coded limit so be warned that you may not get as many as you wanted loaded into a map.

Also I do advise thinking about your posts carefully before posting. Yours seems to be a bit offtopic in some areas and does not get straight to the point.

but the problem is sometimes people just move their cursor to the title and read the content,and if its something they not iterested they wont reply :ogre_datass:
btw thx a lot....yea i will get straight forward net time hahahahahaha:ogre_rage::ogre_rage:

Status
Not open for further replies.