• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Settlers 1.1

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Reactions: Zeron
[SoBG] Settlers (Of Catan)

[Simulation of BoardGame]

Win: colecting 10points.
Lose: Someone other collecting 10points.

Build road, settlements, towns become owner of island! You start with 2 settlers. Watch guide and start rly nice game!

Development topic -> From nothing to beta and 1.0 ! :)

Note: Tried my best to protect map from editing. Anyways if you're able to edit, please take that like learning and don't change orginal Author. If you want create a modification, keep orginal Author and mod as you.

Game is round, can be played alone. No vote-kick system. Auto skipping leaver rounds. Everyone is allowed to host it.

Changelog:
1.1 ; fixed range ownership unit changing after build settlement; created forum & added link ; Added notifications after someone leaves game.
1.0 ; Added Docks (lower exchange rate) ; Changed completly resource reward system + removed long waiting for rewarding resources after first round ; Changed Island shape. Added © icons & "Settlers 1.0" string. ; Upgraded and fully complited resource rewarding notifications. Added -zm and -zoom commands.
Beta 1.8 ; Exchange system works fine.
Beta 1.7 ; Exchange system fix, (not fully yet as I noticed)
Beta 1.6 ; allow to skip guide for one player (when playing alone), corrected some text, english etc.
Beta 1.5 ; allow skip guide, less time for building first settlement (not 1min but 30sec)
Beta 1.4 ; First stable version for 4 players

settlers10preview.png

Keywords:
Settlers, Mateusz, Grzesiukiewicz, Ajdija, Simulation, Of, Board, Game, Of, Catan, Roll, Dice, Round, Game, Building, Medieval, Towns, Roads, Century
Contents

Settlers 1.1 (Map)

Reviews
13:48, 1st Aug 2010 ap0calypse: Rejected
Level 3
@up
yeah my bad

---------------------------------------------

Updated to 1.0 -> new features, better gameplay. (look changelog)

Map left beta tests.

---------------------------------------------

Level 1
Just played through it. Lovely adaptation of the board game "Settlers Of Catan". There seems to be some bug & glitch issues with the exchange, so you may want to look in on that. All in all, I had fun. Hope to see more!

Level 1
You could have placed the guide inside the quest menu under the heading of info. That would have been easier to read.