1. Are you planning to upload your awesome map to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still haven't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The reforging of the races is complete. Come see the 14th Techtree Contest Results.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. It's time to choose your horse in the race - the 32nd Modeling Contest Poll is up!
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Settle For Nothing RPG v1.51.2

Submitted by Sube2
This bundle is marked as approved. It works and satisfies the submission rules.
I wasn't going to fix this map, but alot of people were nagging me to. So here it is.

Visit the Website! http://settlefornothingorpg.webs.com/

This RPG was completely made by me (Sube2), except for the models from THW!
This RPG is Protected

What this RPG Includes-- * = Items that will have more added in later versions!
-Proffessions *
-10 classes *
-8 abilities per class
-Save/load System
-Difficult Team Work based gameplay
-Quests *
-100% Custom Abilities
-Player Commands *
-Tactical Gameplay Scenario's
-9 Players
-Good Terraining
-And Alot more!

Version Log--
V1.00.2 - New Terrain! Tons of bug Fixes! More items! New hero: NECROMANCER!
V1.02.9 - Fixed Necromancer bugs, fixed some other bugs.
V1.03.0 - Found a bug that I can't discuss because it may create cheating.
V1.03.2 - Fixed some bugs, Nerfed Skeletal Possesion. Buffed Barbarian. Buffed Hunter.
Added a sweet loading screen :p
V1.03.5 - Made leveling harder, fixed a small loading bug. Made Death Penalties more harsh.
V1.04.0 - Lowered Death Penalty, Nerfed Necromancer's Necroplytic Gaze, Lowered mountains in starting area (got in way of camera), made Multi-Board Inventory detect your wisp items.
V1.04.1 - Fixed Multiboard Inventory Problem
V1.04.5 - Fixed the bug that made host disconnect if a player lags within first 15 seconds, added some new commands that will help reduce lag, added some other things.
V1.06.3 - Added alot this time. New interface, new icons, and some more new stuff!!!
V1.06.5 - Reduced lag! Better gameplay, fixed bugs. Nerfed some things. IN PREPORATION FOR THE 100+ Quest long storyline! (quests will be save in code, quests follow Sun Tzu!)
V1.07.5 - Made Warrior More interesting! fixed a ton of bugs.
V1.08.6 - Added 5 new boss, in the UNCOMPLETE but playable new area called the Frozen Charr. Fixed the Omni-Slashers Bloody Rose Skill. Alot of new items! Changed Assassin's skill: Shadow Strike. Its ranged now, still deals 2xAgility in 2 strikes!
V1.08.9 - Fixed the desert Lizard killing quest. Buffed Assassin's Ultimate. Fixed alot of annoyingh bugs. Removed the Clean Up Copter!
V1.09.0 - Fixed alot of quest bugs. New minimap pic. Some good balances were made.
V1.19.6 - I PROUDLY RELEASE THIS VERSION! New potion stacking system *works now*. New Save/load code for Aura(wisp/extra back pack). Tons of new items, monsters, bosses. Level 90 max!!! New explorable areas. New hero selection! NEW NEW NEW. Theres even more new things about this!
V1.20.1 - This version includes a fogon/fogoff commmand. I fixed the big Proffession bugs. And changed some other tiney details around!
V1.22.1 - After experimenting with the skills and the Frozen Charr, I found a way to make the skills have less (If any noticable) Trigger delay. I have also greatly increased the difficulty of The Frozen Charr.
V1.22.5 - Found some Fatal Error Problems, fixed.
V1.24.1 - Finally balanced the game to a point where it is hard/fun to play. Updated Poltergeists alot. Along with many other hero balances.
V1.25.6 - New dungeon. Very large, takes a real group to play. The dungeon is located in the Icelands, the monsters are level 93+.
V1.25.9 - Fixed al lthe green boxes that annoyed EVERYONE
V1.26.1 - A member of the website found how the fatal errors were happening. I tested, and he was right! The fatal errors have all been fixed do to a small adjustment.
V1.27.1 - The items now bind to your hero after saving. Dungeon bosses have been made slightly more intense (skills added). Some new stuff has been put into play, such as stat changes, nerfing, and a new minimap picture. This version also makes dungeon monsters on insane more intense!
V1.31.9 - This version has some new features, but whats special about this version is the number of balances made, and the new boss. Inside of the main city there is an entrance to the Arcane Holding Chamber, there you will be able to fight the hardest boss in the game!
V1.51.1 -> Fixed some lag. Made compatible for 1.24 as requested.
V1.51.2 -> Enabled single player as requested.

Keywords:
rpg, orpg, tactical, tactic, fighting, quests, medieval, fun, long, hard
Contents

Settle For Nothing RPG v1.51.2 (Map)

Reviews
16:49, 13th May 2010 ap0calypse: Approved 16:55, 22nd Aug 2009 Rui: This map is not working for patch 1.24. Please fix it and use the Update button to upload a new version.
  1. H1DD3N W0ND3R

H1DD3N W0ND3R

Resources:
    Resources:
    hey sube2 i likedyour escape map Artic Escape that map exspired me to make a map i thank you

2. -lanaya-

-lanaya-

Resources:
    Resources:
    when i play this rpg it seems that upgraded spells cost alot more mana than it needs to be.
    EDIT: idk why but i got a fatal error in new vers

Last edited: Dec 2, 2008
  3. Fanta-Freak

Fanta-Freak

Resources:
    Resources:
    Love this rpg really funny :D im a lvl 72 priest and got a legendary item ^^ it really owns
    (if wanna play whisp to me on europe server)

4. zeik

zeik

Resources:
    Resources:
    This is great.. im lvl 76 Barbarian

played on insane for a few hours with 1 priest.
    the amount of hp bosses have is absurd..

that dragon Kami.. 880k wth!(well i guess for only 2 people thats a lot)

also sube this is Jesus. i umm wrote some stuff on the clan site.. about the game..
    ima going to play the warrior next so... see more stuff from me later..

5. T-s-G

T-s-G

Resources:
    Resources:
    Hi, I found some bugs... First, if you tame (for example a dragon) then summon it, and youre doing the green dragon quest thing, you can just kill it, and still get kills. And second bug : If youre mining, get some ore, you can just give it to the wisp, which keeps it, even if u die.

6. soroz

soroz

Resources:
    Resources:
    GJ Sube really good orpg :)

7. linuel

linuel

Resources:
    Resources:
    i suggest you make the legendary items some special effects like bash or critical strike because the legendary items only adds damage and stats.

8. soroz

soroz

Resources:
    Resources:
    When i look in other player inventory i see most of his items like green boxes .. can this be fixed ?

9. T-s-G

T-s-G

Resources:
    Resources:
    [​IMG]
    Its me in the PVP arena, and i cant get out. Not even if i write -leave arena (I did it 5 times btw) Also, nobody can kill me there, unless theyre ranged.

10. linuel

linuel

Resources:
    Resources:
    you should use the teleport ability :)

11. T-s-G

T-s-G

Resources:
    Resources:
    Actually, I think i DID use the teleport ability. But well, as long as he fixes it´ll be all right. Since i could still kill ppl going there, which was one, cheap kill.

And for soroz: The green items, were probably Legendary items, and i think they´re green because they have an custom made image. (When you own the item, its not green.)

Last edited: Dec 17, 2008
  12. Nichita_00

Nichita_00

Resources:
    Icons:
    Skins:
    Resources:
    Hello, I like the map but I am wondering where can I find the game interface, if it's available at all? Thank you, and go on! I like it, looks awesome ^^

13. PsYcoTiCluNaTiC

PsYcoTiCluNaTiC

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Starting from lvl 1, with other level 1's, this game really annoyed me. There was excessive grinding when I was playing this game, often times without a quest. You complete a quest, you get another, then all the sudden they seem to disappear on you. I was extremely disappointed when I realized that... the game just feels really slow early on.

I couldn't get into the PvP mode because my friends didn't quite enjoy the beginning of the game at all, so yeah.

Anyways, I think this map has a lot of potential if you try to make it more focused, add some storyline possibly, etc. Right now this map just feels like a grindfest with limited questing.

14. Sube2

Sube2

Resources:
    Maps:
    StarCraft II Resources:
    Resources:
    Ok everyone, sorry for my huge break. I just want to let you know that this map will have no further progress! BUT, I am making a sequel that will be much better made and alot more fun. If you want more information on the rpg go to | then click the SFN Sequel section on the navigation bar!

15. Rifle-Man

Rifle-Man

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    you should enable singleplayer.

16. Horde111

Horde111

Resources:
    Resources:
    The Poltergeist is hugely inbalanced. First his stat gain is larger than the other heroes. His spells upgrade when others dont. He starts dropping meteors at level 21 instead of 28 (the same problem with barabarans cleave). AND the last thing when Soul Drain Levels up it kills anything instantly. Im thinking its not supposed to do this. Please look into this. I love playing the Poltergeist but him being a GOD well, just ruins it.

17. YumItsTasty

YumItsTasty

Resources:
    Resources:
    First game -> Poltergeist -> bug with the first skill (didnt lvl up at 10) and from lvl 20 on I started instagibbing all creatures (and bosses) with the Life Drain Skill :D

But the map looks pretty good apart from that.

18. asam3

asam3

Resources:
    Resources:
    problems i have encountered.

1: unnecessary doodads on cliffs.
    2: sight blocking is not that good, for one, the troll healer(which can be found on the waterfalls just out of town) can't be seen, even though it's already attacking you, you can only see it if you go to the back of the tree where the troll healer is. and the other one is in the dark troll area, there's 3 trolls close to a wall which is also unseen unless you get close.
    3: there's really no source of income in the game, cept craft weapons. and if you don't have money to make weapons or if you crafted the wrong weapon, then you'll have no money to start with.
    4: i attacked the norsemen on the fountain on the city (main city). then everyone starts attacking me when i returned to the starting city. they stopped attacking me when i go out on the troll area then went back to the city, please fix it.
    5: other than that, nice choice on custom heroes. but all i can say is the necromancer's attack is too eye catchy. i wish all maps just use more custom models. and add reality. (you know, buildings that has a size big enough that the door is enough for your hero to enter through)

one more thing, the modern warfare UI that you're using shows the words modern warfare when i have no selected unit in the inventory area.

Last edited: May 31, 2009
  19. asam3

asam3

Resources:
    Resources:
    that only means the icon doesn't have the suitable "DISBTN" (dunno what it's called) icon. it's kinda like the blurred version of the icon, and not all icons have one.... or he didn't use them....

20. Sube2

Sube2

Resources:
    Maps:
    StarCraft II Resources:
    Resources:
    I want everyone to know that I am working on a far more advanced RPG. SFN: Apocalypse. I have realized what I did wrong in my first RPG and know what to do now. I am working very hard on making this game lagless, and more unique than the original.