1. Are you planning to upload your awesome map to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still haven't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Rubbed the right way, the genie is out of its lamp! The 12th Concept Art Contest Results have been announced.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The Lich King has a new champion. The results for the 19th Icon Contest are here!
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Race against the odds and Reforge, Don't Refund. The 14th Techtree Contest has begun!
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Settle For Nothing RPG v1.51.2

Submitted by Sube2
This bundle is marked as approved. It works and satisfies the submission rules.
I wasn't going to fix this map, but alot of people were nagging me to. So here it is.

Visit the Website! http://settlefornothingorpg.webs.com/

This RPG was completely made by me (Sube2), except for the models from THW!
This RPG is Protected

What this RPG Includes-- * = Items that will have more added in later versions!
-Proffessions *
-10 classes *
-8 abilities per class
-Save/load System
-Difficult Team Work based gameplay
-Quests *
-100% Custom Abilities
-Player Commands *
-Tactical Gameplay Scenario's
-9 Players
-Good Terraining
-And Alot more!

Version Log--
V1.00.2 - New Terrain! Tons of bug Fixes! More items! New hero: NECROMANCER!
V1.02.9 - Fixed Necromancer bugs, fixed some other bugs.
V1.03.0 - Found a bug that I can't discuss because it may create cheating.
V1.03.2 - Fixed some bugs, Nerfed Skeletal Possesion. Buffed Barbarian. Buffed Hunter.
Added a sweet loading screen :p
V1.03.5 - Made leveling harder, fixed a small loading bug. Made Death Penalties more harsh.
V1.04.0 - Lowered Death Penalty, Nerfed Necromancer's Necroplytic Gaze, Lowered mountains in starting area (got in way of camera), made Multi-Board Inventory detect your wisp items.
V1.04.1 - Fixed Multiboard Inventory Problem
V1.04.5 - Fixed the bug that made host disconnect if a player lags within first 15 seconds, added some new commands that will help reduce lag, added some other things.
V1.06.3 - Added alot this time. New interface, new icons, and some more new stuff!!!
V1.06.5 - Reduced lag! Better gameplay, fixed bugs. Nerfed some things. IN PREPORATION FOR THE 100+ Quest long storyline! (quests will be save in code, quests follow Sun Tzu!)
V1.07.5 - Made Warrior More interesting! fixed a ton of bugs.
V1.08.6 - Added 5 new boss, in the UNCOMPLETE but playable new area called the Frozen Charr. Fixed the Omni-Slashers Bloody Rose Skill. Alot of new items! Changed Assassin's skill: Shadow Strike. Its ranged now, still deals 2xAgility in 2 strikes!
V1.08.9 - Fixed the desert Lizard killing quest. Buffed Assassin's Ultimate. Fixed alot of annoyingh bugs. Removed the Clean Up Copter!
V1.09.0 - Fixed alot of quest bugs. New minimap pic. Some good balances were made.
V1.19.6 - I PROUDLY RELEASE THIS VERSION! New potion stacking system *works now*. New Save/load code for Aura(wisp/extra back pack). Tons of new items, monsters, bosses. Level 90 max!!! New explorable areas. New hero selection! NEW NEW NEW. Theres even more new things about this!
V1.20.1 - This version includes a fogon/fogoff commmand. I fixed the big Proffession bugs. And changed some other tiney details around!
V1.22.1 - After experimenting with the skills and the Frozen Charr, I found a way to make the skills have less (If any noticable) Trigger delay. I have also greatly increased the difficulty of The Frozen Charr.
V1.22.5 - Found some Fatal Error Problems, fixed.
V1.24.1 - Finally balanced the game to a point where it is hard/fun to play. Updated Poltergeists alot. Along with many other hero balances.
V1.25.6 - New dungeon. Very large, takes a real group to play. The dungeon is located in the Icelands, the monsters are level 93+.
V1.25.9 - Fixed al lthe green boxes that annoyed EVERYONE
V1.26.1 - A member of the website found how the fatal errors were happening. I tested, and he was right! The fatal errors have all been fixed do to a small adjustment.
V1.27.1 - The items now bind to your hero after saving. Dungeon bosses have been made slightly more intense (skills added). Some new stuff has been put into play, such as stat changes, nerfing, and a new minimap picture. This version also makes dungeon monsters on insane more intense!
V1.31.9 - This version has some new features, but whats special about this version is the number of balances made, and the new boss. Inside of the main city there is an entrance to the Arcane Holding Chamber, there you will be able to fight the hardest boss in the game!
V1.51.1 -> Fixed some lag. Made compatible for 1.24 as requested.
V1.51.2 -> Enabled single player as requested.

Keywords:
rpg, orpg, tactical, tactic, fighting, quests, medieval, fun, long, hard
Contents

Settle For Nothing RPG v1.51.2 (Map)

Reviews
16:49, 13th May 2010 ap0calypse: Approved 16:55, 22nd Aug 2009 Rui: This map is not working for patch 1.24. Please fix it and use the Update button to upload a new version.
  1. Sube2

Sube2

Resources:
    Maps:
    StarCraft II Resources:
    Resources:
    Yes, the boss should respawn :)

2. Bumkt

Bumkt

Resources:
    Resources:
    any chance you might end up using the last few ability slot spaces instead of just 8 abilities?

3. Sube2

Sube2

Resources:
    Maps:
    StarCraft II Resources:
    Resources:
    I already answered that on the description lol.

4. sanitoeter

sanitoeter

Resources:
    Resources:
    Oh Please :eek:

Make singleplayermode :((((( PLEEEEEAAAAASE!!! I know it's "anit-cheating" and so on, but... if they want to cheat, let them cheat... nearly everyone knows how to use artmoney in internet, and if they don't know they prob'ley hack your map and tomorrow there are 2000 mods on Epicwar... If you want to prevent, PLEASE make it singleplayer too :( And, i'm not able to host or play in internet, so it's not very fun if it doesnt work....
    So, if you don't make it multiplayer, Ill crack it ;) (only for myself, but maybe i could steal some of your ideas...)

5. Ultimatus

Ultimatus

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    dont make it singleplayer check the mode via gamecache and let players play alone on bnet (can give you code)
    quiet nice map 4/5 i and 5 mates playing it now we are lvl 20+
    i miss a crit spell for assa :p
    at the lizard boss the blue player lost his hero a bug? :O
    maybe he eat the hero xD

6. sanitoeter

sanitoeter

Resources:
    Resources:
    You don't understand what i mean, i HAVE Code, but lost CD and can't play Online cause ive copied it from my other Harddisk, so it's not found anyways, even if I choose the path i installed it, But you could make it work in Local Network... If you know how to...

7. Sube2

Sube2

Resources:
    Maps:
    StarCraft II Resources:
    Resources:
    Threatening to steal ideas and crack my map is not a good way to get what you want. Try again next time.

8. sanitoeter

sanitoeter

Resources:
    Resources:
    I know^^ It's just i have to play 2 weeks till I get Fable 2 :O So i hoped you would make it^^ nja, so here it ends...

9. Sube2

Sube2

Resources:
    Maps:
    StarCraft II Resources:
    Resources:
    The minimap pic looks crazy messed up on the hive. But don't worry, its cool in game

10. f0rsAk3n

f0rsAk3n

Resources:
    Spells:
    Template:
    Resources:
    Love This Map , Good Job :thumbs_up: 5/5 +rep

11. Sube2

Sube2

Resources:
    Maps:
    StarCraft II Resources:
    Resources:

12. Hiude

Hiude

Resources:
    Resources:
    The map has potential. Are you planning on changing the inventory system?

13. Lohengrin

Lohengrin

Resources:
    Resources:
    Dude, every white transparent box has been colored green in this version, it's unbearable.

14. Quazaka

Quazaka

Resources:
    Resources:
    Nice 2x Double posts ;)

15. Sube2

Sube2

Resources:
    Maps:
    StarCraft II Resources:
    Resources:
    Fixed, sorry about that.

16. Code Lyoko

Code Lyoko

Resources:
    Resources:
    I test it and give my review. :) But I blame it if it isn't as good as said to be! :grin:

17. X-OMG-X

X-OMG-X

Resources:
    Icons:
    Skins:
    Maps:
    Spells:
    Template:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Looks great! :) :thumbs_up:
    But please edit the discription
    (V1.25.9 - Fixed al lthe green boxes that annoyed EVERYONE)

18. Sube2

Sube2

Resources:
    Maps:
    StarCraft II Resources:
    Resources:
    Ok :). Looking forward to a review!

19. Code Lyoko

Code Lyoko

Resources:
    Resources:
    Not for solo? Bah, sry, but plz note this:

-I CAN'T host (and I think many other ppl have this problem too!) so great job for me to try to test it.
    -I don't like so much to play it with others, because of lag, lacking pause system, maybe hostile players...
    -Other's hosting: It can be very rare event that someone hosts this, because of ID (this time means Island Defense) and a crazy vampirism -trend.

So PLZ make it example so, that in solo can't save/load. :sad:

20. Sube2

Sube2

Resources:
    Maps:
    StarCraft II Resources:
    Resources:
    I actually see it hosted quite often. And there are many maps that disallow single play. :/