• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Solved] Set ally color mode change "art - team color"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Hello.
I need some help with colors. I made some units, precisely an enemy spider. The problem is that I've changed the "art - team color" of the unit with purple color. When I'm in game and I change the color mode of the allies (ALT+A), the color of the spider switches in red and I don't want that. Even when I change the color mode, I want the spider to be purple.

Thanks for help and time.

Level 39
They edited the texture and want some of the area that is Teamcolor not to function as Teamcolor at all. I'm not a modeler but from what I just read this should be pretty easy to do and just involve blacking-out (or whiting-out) the alpha layer in that specific area. Here are a couple threads that talk about doing this:

Normally I'd suggest you just use the "Unit - Change color of UNIT to Purple" but that wouldn't fix the TC becoming red and visible when you switch view modes.

Status
Not open for further replies.