• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Serveral Units,Tech Trees

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Im working on a map like wow revived, but for that i need to add serveral units/buildings/hero's ive managed to complete serveral tech tree's with models from here and the Object Editor :wcool: But At this moment i still need Units/Hero/building For the Centaur ( units: Worker,Buildings:Stables ?. Her: Maybe Centaur With 2 Axes? :D )

I need serveral tech trees wich i will post here in due time, if u think u got what it takes to make any of these requests? :wthumbsup:

Level 5
I will think about it in the future and it wont happen again, but its kinda rude and mean from a member that ''has expierence on the forum'' to talk like that if u know it all so good why do u reply off topic? aint that the same , if i would reply in every topic off topic, and then have a lot of posts by spamming i would have a change of some1 helping me,if the rules are that u need alot of rep and post count to get some help, well then something is not right in the rules because arent it the ''weaker'' that need help? IF this is not the case and its not about that, its kinda DUMB from some1 who has been on the forum for a long while like deep kraken to say it , and its even dumber u point me to the rules,if u havent read them ureself, so if u have only dumb and pointless things to say, things like people with a low rep and that want alot of posts and rep by spamming would say, please shut it then , thank you

FrostWhipser, thanks for reminding me Kindly!

ON: The only centaur mod ive found is an spaceship... does any1 have what it takes to make a simple mod? I ofcourse still need gnomes 2, but i found some

Status
Not open for further replies.