• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Defend, on Milita

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im surprised this hasnt been done b4, but im asking for the defend animations, onto milita, cause blizz's dumb self didnt add them >.>
Note: Milita= Peasant when its called to arms

Its for my current project BattleZone, which is around 80% compleet, all i have to do is hero balance, and expand upon the tech tree a bit,
Its somewhat a cross between foots, and ladder games.
You build up a tech tree, with 'baracks' units that auto spawn units of a set type, you may also buy differnt typed units from them.
Currently my first barracks spawns axemen and spearmen, my second Milita archers, and milita, Third will be footmen and archers, forth prolly riflemen (with a hunting dog upgrade to give u dogs also) and maybe swordsmen, 5th will marines. tech wont really go past this probably, but you can buy stronger people from the marine building, It will also branch out with a few sub catagorys, along with different mini race workers u can buy at shops.
I havnt quite decided if im gonna incorperate all the heros into the tech tree, and to shops around the map available at certain times to first player there. Or if im gonna just do like foots did and have a choosing area. If you wish to play my map, just send me a message, or find me online ( Mr.Sexy )

Id use the bandit, but i already am, besides im looking for a milita, cause im useing happytaurens milita archer, note its for the actual DEFEND ability, so o dont think transforming into a new unit just because it cast defend, is really a good idea. also im useing the pesant already, normally i dont like to have to many imported file, right now, its like 100kb cause i got 2 icons also, but i dont want to go over 600 kb total, the milita is like 85, and animations themselvs take up little room so itp prolly be like 90 if that, which i can live with, ofcourse i can make due without it i guess

Note: id do it myself, but editing advanced animations through mangos is anoying, and hard, also i can get the anim transfer to transfer single animations, without corrupting the mdl, i could transfer them all, but i like most of the militas anims, and its less editing to just transfer a few, Attack-defend move-defend stand-defend

Level 15
We have so many "nice" people on this website, don't you think? I for one believe that we "got da' powa'" over WC3campaigns, which in my opinion is more of a dictatorship than a friendly community.

Status
Not open for further replies.