• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Models] - Demonic Tech Tree

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
What I need is for my map which is nearly finished and is similar to Village Builder is a Demonic Building Tech Tree. I currently have 6 playable races: High Elves, Humans, Night Elves, Undead, Orcs, and Naga/Sea-Creatures. I really want a Demon/Burning Legion race because I have seen spectacular models for heroes and units on websites such as wc3campaigns, The Hive, etc. The problem is that there is no buildings to match. I found 1 or two that look very nice but without a full, or near full Tech Tree, the race won't work. I know that making this (if anybody can) will take insane amounts of time which is why I'm in no hurry to have the models but I also think this request could help several people, not just me. The models I myself need are the following (making any, all or some of them will mean the world to me):

1. Starting Building with 2 upgrades (doesn't have to be extremely fancy or specific, anything that looks somewhat demonic will work and I don't mind it looking something like a previous race if that's easier).
2. House-looking building (again, doesn't have to be at all fancy or complex and difficult to do, can look similar to a ziggurat or an Orc burrow).
3. Barracks of some sort (This model can be anything that looks like it produces units and follows a demonic theme, I know people prefer to be specific but I think it's easier to make it up yourself and if you run into trouble you can fix as you go along without "damaging" the idea if you know what I mean).
4. A second unit production building, can be very similar to the barracks although it can have a caster, stable, anything type look :)
5. A dragon roost but that has lava or death on it :D
6. some kind of tower, can be based off any tower ya like or made entirely by you.
7 A blacksmith or forge which has a lumber mill infused into it and looks demonic! :D

I know this is a GIANT!!!!!!! request and I probably shouldn't ask for so many but I think it's easier to just post one thread with 7 individual requests and hope 1 gets done than post 7 different ones at different times... =\
I have no deadline or anything of the sort. I'm not picky at all, do what you can, I've yet to see a demon building, or any model on the site for that matter, that looks "ugly". And also, if you can do 1 of these that helps a great!! deal, if you can do none, thank you so much for at least showing interest and reading ^.^ if you can do all, god bless you and have my babies, lol :p If you want any clarification, prefer a more specific description or anything else, just reply and ill do my very best to answer it. THANK you infinitely for reading my request and even more so if you wish to help. :)

BloodGod_Phire

Level 4
this happens to be of interest to me. I would like to see this to, and may I add to with an idea?
have like a build animation like that of undead but more demonic feel

Level 22
You should be able to extract them by just opening the .mpq file with Magos' model editor and saving the desired model to your drive. If it is allowed, i cannot don't know.

If you don't find anything you need, I'd be happy to make a model or two for you. However, I'm not exactly the best modeler around. Good luck! ^.^

Level 4
I must be the pickiest person ever...

alright I admit the TTOR model look good and think the birth animations are great. but some other animations are kind of odd to me, and a model or two doesn't look fitting

Level 5
when you export, say the barracks, it doesn't have any birth animation. When you look further down the ttor mpq list, there is a model called "ChaoBirth" and it's only animation is the birth for the chaos building...

Status
Not open for further replies.