• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Sephiroth_VII / Newbwc3's ART

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 15
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited:
Level 45
You have issues with anatomy and proportion, i highly suggest instead of copying you use them as references, that way you will learn to manipulate the shapes better and wouldn't ever need to copy again, and.....fan art isn't to good, its best you explore abit more instead of fan based objects and themes. And a tip to keep the feet balanced is to draw a grid or start off with a basic stick figure or shapes and draw from there.

Deleted member 126647

D

Deleted member 126647

fox_smilie.gifNemesis <3

Level 45
pic 1:His left upper arm is horribly disfigured by the armour pad, the arms are short and his neck is too short and far back.

2:You gave him a bented joint.
http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j202/werewulf15/wallpaper_resident_evil_3_03_1024.jpg
even in that it shows the elbow is hiding(partially, due to perspective) at the back away from view but you leaned it out and gave him an extra joint.

and i honestly dislike copied work, even if it has small or slight changes (thats opinion)

Level 6
I like Nemesis, only because of the color shading. There's a good balance of green in his skin, and the black and gray contrast on his suit. I don't like the Cloud drawing too much only because he's been drawn and redrawn countless times. Is FF VII the only place to get inspiring caricatures? No, but I commend you for drawing him, and taking the time to detail his clothes and armor.

Werewulf's comment was what they called, 'Constructing Criticism'. For many talented individuals, this is the hardest part for the them to accept: that through all the hard-work, detailing and shading, they still don't get the credit they wanted. You can learn from your mistakes. Never forget, the human mind is an ever-self-evolving organ.

Keep drawing, practice makes perfect.

Level 2
not too bad

my only suggestions are to work on anatomy and character position, especially hand structure, that's really all

i love your shading style btw

Level 15
I did not put a hand on the creature on purpose. I didn't see a need for it. It picks up stuff with its mouth and teeth. There arn't any hands! The rib cage works as moveable teeth and can also pick stuff up, which is cool.

I didn't know I had a specific shading style...what you mean? I just shade it like anyone else would I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.