• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

My art work

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
dommy (hellscream)'s art

first art in WC universe.

Attachments

• Illidan by me 3.jpg
    Illidan by me 3.jpg
    348.8 KB · Views: 183
Last edited:
Level 2
Here's second art.

Attachments

• Grom Hellscream.jpg
    Grom Hellscream.jpg
    153.9 KB · Views: 141
Last edited:
Level 10
First, don`t double post, edit your post.
But, let`s back on your images.
Saying that is your lore picture, you must draw like in lore. Head of Illidan is a bit smaller, and he doesn`t have eyes. Fingers of the Grom are bad.

Level 2
Erm... first, one moment...I didn't say that I'm a proff)). But ok, i'll take into account your comment.

I know that Illidan is blind. It's just white shining from his eye orbitals through the bandage =)
Thx 4 critique

Level 36
Illidan's eyes do shine through when he's in demon form because their sockets are on demonfire :p

Anyways, looking cool > lore

And you should use a black background, or at least a really dark background, it adds a nice effect and makes details look nicer.

Another suggestion is that you should probably have all areas of your drawing have the same or similar levels of detail since right now Illidan's pants are just an untextured gradient while his face and legs have a lot of detail.

Status
Not open for further replies.