1. Are you planning to upload your awesome model to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still haven't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Lead your forces to battle in the 15th Techtree Contest. The call is yours, commander!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The reforging of the races is complete. Come see the 14th Techtree Contest Results.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. It's time to choose your horse in the race - the 32nd Modeling Contest Poll is up!
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Sephiroth

Submitted by N00001
This bundle is marked as approved. It works and satisfies the submission rules.
Put files in \Warcraft III\Units\Sephiroth.
Import them in your map and write
Sephiroth.mdx
Sephiroth.blp
White.blp
Fx.blp
Sephiroth_Portrait.mdx
as path in the import manager.
Have fun and make good maps.

Keywords:
sephiroth final fantasy
Contents

Sephiroth (Model)

Sephiroth (Model)

Reviews
Horribly large size, and satisfactory quality, but I can foresee its usefulness among anime/Final Fantasy fans.
  1. FF7-Unknown

FF7-Unknown

Resources:
    Resources:
    Looks ok but worked great. :)

2. Sever.2

Sever.2

Resources:
    Resources:
    hey lol i found a good uh wuts the word im lookin for.... well anyway.. i know how to make a vincent skin. just use a rifleman, make the beard red, for the shit thats covering his face, paint the cloack red, and voila, not much but its ok.

3. cryptfriend

cryptfriend

Resources:
    Resources:
    err... try the "immolation" spell on this model. DUH! :?

4. N00001

N00001

Resources:
    Models:
    Resources:
    Errr.... what's the attachement point for immolation?

5. Cehn Kagres

Cehn Kagres

Resources:
    Resources:
    Great, all we need now is:
    inyuasha model
    yuyu hackasho model
    sailor moon model
    goku model

i guess its okeay...

6. Blood Omen

Blood Omen

Resources:
    Resources:
    i hope this work the last ones didnt i would give it 5/4 for seeing the pic if it works its a 5/5 no dout u should make a Magus model from FF chornices or Chrono Trigger w/e u wanna call it :twisted:

7. randym4a1

randym4a1

Resources:
    Resources:
    well N0001 if you can make model with the wings, so thats will be great for my Angel Of Death map, because all the wings model in the download seem not working, can't attachs, even though i tried with the trigger effects, and make variables for last creat effect, hmmm some of dude keep sayin the hair of Sephirote look weird, well they should go to www.yesasia.com to check it out hows the asian hair style look like. also thanks for the model N0001 keep on makin good model, cause i want more from you.

8. darkevilhunter

darkevilhunter

Resources:
    Resources:
    YaY!! It's so great!! I love FF, and i love any model from FF, but your rulezzz!!!!!! Hey, if u thinking about making maps with your models i think i can help u :D . I have good ideas etc. but i need good modeller, so we would be good pair :wink: . Please send response to my proposition. And... IT'S AWESOMEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9. skaterjcp

skaterjcp

Resources:
    Resources:
    it looks good, and i downloaded it, and brought it into a map through the import manager, but, when i assign it as the model for a unit, it says could not load file. what am i doing wrong?

10. darkevilhunter

darkevilhunter

Resources:
    Resources:
    skaterjcp, if it's in worldeditor, u should restart it... :roll: then it will appear. or maybe u gave to it an invalid path ? :?

11. skaterjcp

skaterjcp

Resources:
    Resources:
    I DID restart it. So i must have given it an invalid path. What is the path?

12. skaterjcp

skaterjcp

Resources:
    Resources:
    :D nevermind. I figured out the path and it's great!
    Awsome job!!! I'm using it for my final fantasy rpg im working on. can you do the rest of the ff 7 characters?

13. Metabee

Metabee

Resources:
    Models:
    Resources:
    I Added a good >< Sephiroth Icon, in the units ection.

14. azndragon1313

azndragon1313

Resources:
    Resources:
    this is a good model that is deserving of the badass sephiroth lol..keep up the good work and make a Vincent model pls :D

15. Poodle Hat

Poodle Hat

Resources:
    Resources:
    this is an awsome Sephiroth model fix up the hair and marks on face portrait and its PERFECT

16. Taokuw00ta

Taokuw00ta

Resources:
    Resources:
    HOLY... This is one good model, any chance of making a selkie bandana model? ^^ :roll:

17. Sever.2

Sever.2

Resources:
    Resources:
    Hey N0001.... or at least soemone. can you tell me what your Modeling Program is, Is it free Ware, And Brief Go over how i use it. If you do i swear too Fix up all of the ff7 models you want. I will check in every few Minutes, too see your response. I Swear if you do i will spend 74% of my time on these Models.(1% sleep, 12.2% on diablo 2, And 12.5$ with my girlfriend.) I sawer every last ff7 models requested will be done, and done right, because i love ff7.

18. N00001

N00001

Resources:
    Models:
    Resources:
    Arf very easy(at least it was for me)Get 3dsmax, the blizzard art tools, learn how to use both and enjoy yourself :mrgreen:

19. Sever.2

Sever.2

Resources:
    Resources:
    Hey guys.... big problem lol.... i just got a spyware on my comp... and its gonna take a bit for me too d-l not 3ds max, but gmax. a completely free program made for the creation of games, such as half life. it is 18 mb so it will take about 5 hours on my comp to d-l. if you want to start makin models, try usin this. so in about 5 hours ill start takin requests.. but because im too lazy to make my own forum thing.... ill take them right here.

20. Jim_Raynor

Jim_Raynor

Resources:
    Resources:
    Hmmm, I can't get the path to work.
    I have put it in \Warcraft III\Units\Sephiroth

The .blp works great, but can't see the model.

Any help on the path?