• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Sephiroth

Reactions: deepstrasz
Yep, it's Sephiroth from Final Fantasy VII.

The model has teamglow, but if you don't like it, just set the player color in the object editor from owner of unit to Neutral Hostile (Black).

The model was based on blademaster and also uses blademaster animations.

The model has a camera instead of portrait.
I might do a portrait for it some day, but for now it shall be with a camera.

Feel free to post comments and constructive criticism.

=== UPDATED (again) ===
New features:
Face has been redone
Added a glow effect to the blade

New features:
The sword is longer
The cape is longer
Spell animation added
Death and Dissipate animations made totally different
Face modified
Ribbon Emitter modified to fit the sword
Particle emitters added to spell and death animations

Keywords:
Final, Fantasy, VII, 7, Sephiroth
Contents

Sephiroth (Model)

Reviews
Werewulf: Works ingame, looks rather odd though, like his torso is oddly shaped.
Level 1
just wondering, have u considered making models from the anime Bleach or know if i can find it anywhere, been looking for ages =/

Level 1
This model is awesome! I like it soooo much^^ the only thing I don't like is the green shine if he swing the sword... But however, your Sephiroth is great =)

Level 3
His face and looks are irritating me.
And his moves.
Can you change or create a new main model for him?
And plz the face first (or looks)

A

A

Level 4
this model is IDK...................................................................................................
Hey everybody! My pass. is A, try it!

Level 2
I am hoping you can help me with removing the flame colored cylinder inside the spin animation. I have bladestorm effects DL'd from this site I want to use during bladestorm. I have opened the model in model editor and tried a couple methods. I removed the spin dummy and its two children to no effect and I removed the flame/flare references seperately and it made the model invisible. I'm not sure what I need to remove to make the red and orange effects vanish during the spin animation.

Problem solved. I opened this model in model editor 1.07 and went into both node and geoset animation editors, edited the color panels inside there and found that I do not even need the alternate models of bladestorm. The existing one works marvelously with colors edited. As a bonus I now understand how to remove the models weapon I think and replace it if I wish with other models. (I would never remove this ones for obvious reasons.)

EDIT: Awesome model btw. :)

Last edited:
Level 3
That's the .blp which idc about im talking about the .mdx file, and barely any models work because idk the correct path since removing war3imported does nothing.

Level 1
it stay without skin i did like u said but i only can see the model.
Changed the Path of Texture but still its blank just a grey model.... can u help me fix that?
I used the Taurencieftain and changed the model

Last edited by a moderator: