• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Sentry Edits

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
I don't know if what I say will be clear enough for my request to be done, so here goes

I want the sentry model to go some changes

Removing the ring that's dangling from her armor
Removing her weapon and giving her an arcane-like staff
Making her 'Spell' animation her second attack animation
Making the Blood Mage's Attack animation her first spell animation
Replacing her head with the Sorceress head
Giving her the dissipate animation
and Hero Glow

I know it's hard and ridiculous but I'm using it for a goddess like unit.

Last edited:
Level 11
@Cuore #stealingyourjoblikeamigrantworkerboss

So I didn't really have the desire (I really need to bed rn) to change the sorceress's head's texture or find a staff but otherwise I did your request exactly as outlined. Let me know if you need something fixed because I didn't test it out in game and/or I may have attached the wrong model (sentry = runner right? I don't actually warcraft- lol).

To find a staff you can look through any attachment staff here on the hive (example) and add it as an attachment to 'hand - left' or 'hand - right' or even 'weapon' depending on what looks best.

Attachments

• sentrygoddess.mdx
    115 KB · Views: 66
Level 11
I'm laughing like crazy by myself at work for a reason I can't admit to the others and it's all your fault alethos XD
lol

D: also just throwing in my face that you have an actual job why don't ya... *runs off crying*

Anywho, Rence Kristoff, It's not looking half bad- I wish I would've used the enchantress head from @Himperion 's lastest sorceress black hair variation- but maybe he can work his magic here too.

Attachments

• sentrygoddess3.mdx
    116 KB · Views: 72
Last edited:
Level 11
No problem! I actually prefer ridiculously detailed/random requests (as long as they aren't too hard) which is what attracted me to your request.

EDIT:

(Sentry Godess)

Screenshot

Sentry Goddess

Description: Night Elf Goddess (Runner with Enchantress head- some additional edits- i forgot) This took a hella long time- I don't know why I was even doing it because you didn't even really say anything. I guess you could have wanted a BE version but I don't know why I assumed nightelf. The amazing texture is absolutely not mine but I had to map it to the enchantress's head and spent a ridiculous time on the shading of her upper lip. There are a few things I should fix but I'm lazy so w/e
Resource Type: Model
Credits: !! @67chrome@Mythic 67chrome for amazing skin (I did change a little things around how the body was mapped (made less kinky (ie. censored)) lol so I hope people don't mind. I didn't really edit the staff which is mythic's. Both have been inactive for over a year so... Oh yeah and you can credit me too.
Path: must download 67chrome's NightElfSentinel.blp and remove the wc3imported/ (whatever) when imported.

3.jpg

Attachments

• momhair.mdx
    128.3 KB · Views: 82
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.