1. Are you planning to upload your awesome skin to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still haven't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The reforging of the races is complete. Come see the 14th Techtree Contest Results.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. It's time to choose your horse in the race - the 32nd Modeling Contest Poll is up!
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

NightElfSentinel.blp

Submitted by 67chrome
This bundle is marked as approved. It works and satisfies the submission rules.
[​IMG]

This skin may also be written to the Night elf runner (and subsequently the spirit of vengeance) via:
Textures\Watcher.blp

And this is my last watcher skin I'm uploading to this site I swear. (yes I uploaded this after my high elf variation).

Keywords:
Night, Elf, Runner, Sentry, Watcher, Sentinel, Huntress, Warrior, 67chrome
Contents

NightElfSentinel.blp (Texture)

Reviews
11:01, 10th Jul 2010 Dentothor: THIS is incredible. one of your best watcher skins yet.
  1. 11:01, 10th Jul 2010
    Dentothor: THIS is incredible. one of your best watcher skins yet.

2. zeroeight

zeroeight

Resources:
    Resources:
    where's the headgear and moon glaive?
    haha... really cool! i remember tyrande whisperwind from her face!

3. Just_Spectating

Just_Spectating

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Skins:
    Resources:
    try to fix those separation lines visible on the model

4. Apheraz Lucent

Apheraz Lucent

Resources:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Her eyes and face tattoos are quite good, and I like this skin the most! <3

5. I_H8_U_M8

I_H8_U_M8

Resources:
    Resources:
    This is good, however, I dont like all the black lines in the that appear on the model. Also I am just wondering why this ear is two differ shades?

[​IMG]

Its your screen shot that shows this. :p

6. Apheraz Lucent

Apheraz Lucent

Resources:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    The ear ,,issue" is a result of a bad screenshot. Apparently, the screenshot is taken from the angle where Blizzard made a ,,bug", her ears are just straight lines. Like two triangles.

7. Crewdroy

Crewdroy

Resources:
    Resources:
    Good but try to get rid of the lines betwean the skins body parts 4/5

8. 67chrome

67chrome

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Skins:
    Resources:
    The lines on the leg are a result of alphaing out the top of the boot, and due to the amount of pixels that are available to work with the only way to remove those lines would be to make the skin size much larger, and therefore allow a smother alpha selection around that area. Or the model could be edited to have the top of the boot removed. That is as close as I could get for this skin though.

Also, like Apheraz Lucent said, the ear is two shades because it is two polygons that don't line up, so they get shaded like a piece of paper folded in two.

9. hayatesasaki

hayatesasaki

Resources:
    Resources:
    Much better than the blizzard one ^^

10. Ilike

Ilike

Resources:
    Resources:
    Awesome, love how you made that face :).

11. Corbinight69

Corbinight69

Resources:
    Resources:
    excellent work

But where did her weapon go? The circlet is part of what makes the model what it is. The skin it'self rocks to use for an RPG. Is there a posibility of one with the circlet or elven short sword(s)? Keep at it Your stuff is a must see when I log on.:thumbs_up:

12. 67chrome

67chrome

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Skins:
    Resources:
    Well, if you want her to have a weapon you can just use attachments, which is largely why I removed the weapon. Attachments are super-easy to get the hang of as well.

If you still want the crescent blade the Sentry originally came from it shouldn't be to hard to find an attachment pack with said weapon in it, I seem to remember the most extensive weapon packs featuring all the weapons from WC3 units being over at WC3C.net as well so you may want to check them out. The sentry weapon uses the sentry skin though, so you'd want to import this the the Night Elf Runner path - which is the Textures\Watcher.blp one, otherwise the weapon will be nothing but alpha.