• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Request] Looking for someone to add a simple attack animation to villager female!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
Hello all, I've edited this because i realizd that it might be hard to change reforged models right now.

However, does anyone know if i can rename the idle 3 animation of villager 3 so that it is taken as an attack animation?

I'm making a game where you start out as eighter a male or a female villager, but the female version has no atk animation by default.

I'd like to use her idle 3 anim for that as it is atleast some movement.

Last edited:
Level 28
Are you talking about the classic villager or the reforged one? If it's the classic, you can rename the animation with War3 Model Editor in the Sequence Manager.

Alternatively, you can download the new model I attached below. (I added the male villager's attack animation and the acolyte's attack animation to the female villager model)

Attachments

• VillagerWomenAttack.mdx
    85 KB · Views: 23
Status
Not open for further replies.