1. Find your way through the deepest dungeon in the 18th Mini Mapping Contest Poll.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. A brave new world lies beyond the seven seas. Join the 34th Modeling Contest today!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Hive 3 Remoosed BETA - NOW LIVE. Go check it out at BETA Hive Workshop! Post your feedback in this new forum BETA Feedback.
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

[Request] Looking for someone to add a simple attack animation to villager female!

Discussion in 'Requests' started by vlekje5, Dec 24, 2019.

1. vlekje5

vlekje5

Resources:
    Resources:
    Hello all, I've edited this because i realizd that it might be hard to change reforged models right now.

However, does anyone know if i can rename the idle 3 animation of villager 3 so that it is taken as an attack animation?

I'm making a game where you start out as eighter a male or a female villager, but the female version has no atk animation by default.

I'd like to use her idle 3 anim for that as it is atleast some movement.

Last edited: Dec 24, 2019
  2. Warseeker

Warseeker

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Are you talking about the classic villager or the reforged one? If it's the classic, you can rename the animation with War3 Model Editor in the Sequence Manager.

Alternatively, you can download the new model I attached below. (I added the male villager's attack animation and the acolyte's attack animation to the female villager model)

Attached Files: