• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Sentinels of Decay

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
not mine it was by oGre_

Keywords:
melee, terrain, valley, rocks, Sentinels, Decay, of
Contents

Sentinels of Decay (Map)

Reviews
09:57, 16th Feb 2011 -Kobas-: Stolen Resource
Level 4
Mmmhh ... Good map , nice work with the rocks and the water , I will test for my next custom game ...+ Rep

Last edited:
Level 10
24 hours is a long time, ur a nice guy, but its very obvious that what I did was stupid and no doubt dumb; I have no excuse and refuse to throw a pity party ;)

I apologize to that crazy gosu russian guy, oGre_

Azurot must be very avid in the terraining community, or just a member of XGM, good eyes ;P

Do people actually take 24 hours? xD

Level 21
Its actually against the rules if you use somebody's else map and just call it yours, but for me I have project helpers that are doing some mission maps for me and I'll just edit them and try them and see on how they are like.