• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Sentinel Skill not working with string orders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
I know its an old thread here, but I'll take a shot.
When I use the Sentinel spell, it will not work with any strings, such as "attack"-animations, nor is it possible for me to remove the owl buff.. :/

Level 8
I know its an old thread here, but I'll take a shot.
When I use the Sentinel spell, it will not work with any strings, such as "attack"-animations, nor is it possible for me to remove the owl buff.. :/

I don't know about the animation strings issue but for the the owl effect problem, you can replace the model with that of the elevator or line-of-sight blocker (the model that is used for dummy units so you can't see them) in the ability's effect.

Level 8
I don't know about the animation strings issue but for the the owl effect problem, you can replace the model with that of the elevator or line-of-sight blocker (the model that is used for dummy units so you can't see them) in the ability's effect.
Hmm, it looks a bit doll without the animation. I will try to make my way with Harvest. It just seems pretty bugged. :/

Status
Not open for further replies.