• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Order string

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm working on porject called Orb Craft. If you pick up 3 orbs then they combine to give you a permanent ability that depends on the elements of the orbs you had. So basicly ANY hero can have ANY abilities, therefore EVERY ability must have a diffirent order string and I ran out of strings :goblin_cry:
Is there any other alternative way to cast abilities without order strings? if not, how can I give abilities the same order string without making it buggy?

o_O Uhm... that channel idea doesn't stack for any abilities. I took storm bolt and frost bolt and gave them bouth the channel order string. I gave bouth abilities for blood mage but when I cast Storm bolt, it cast frost bolt instead.
you have to trigger everything for ai
^ I'm aware of that, thanks
about AI: I found the 'channel' instruction but you can't give it a target

Status
Not open for further replies.