• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Selection Issues with Custom Model

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a model that for some reason won't highlight when I hover my cursor over it and it can only be selected with a marquee selection (left-clicking without dragging does not work). What I want is for the health bar and selection circle to appear around the model when I hover the mouse over top of it.

I've tried recalculating the model's extents, going through each geoset and making sure "unselectable" was ticked off, and messing with the materials because the setup is kind of weird. What else should I try messing around with?

I've attached an image showing my problem. The last third of the image shows that the health bar is in the correct location when I get it to appear through other means.

Attachments

• helpmeplz.jpg
    helpmeplz.jpg
    300.3 KB · Views: 143
Status
Not open for further replies.