• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Select Hero ability

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 13
Try this custom script. I'm not sure if there's any GUI equivalent.
call IssueNeutralTargetOrderById(Player(OwnerOfShopUnitNumber), ShopUnit, 852566, Target)

In case, you want to try the order string, it is "neutralinteract"

Level 10
Try this custom script. I'm not sure if there's any GUI equivalent.
call IssueNeutralTargetOrderById(Player(OwnerOfShopUnitNumber), ShopUnit, 852566, Target)

In case, you want to try the order string, it is "neutralinteract"

I'm afraid I'm zero at jass, so I need some GUI equivalent :(
But if this works with the custom script option, it's fine, but I need to figure out which of these may be variables xD

Last edited:
Level 39
For the love of god this isn't some arcane sorcery you have to implement: CUSTOM SCRIPTS ARE JASS. Every thing that looks like a variable is a variable.
  • Set ShopUnit = SomeUnitHoweverYouGetIt
  • Set TargetUnit = SomeOtherUnitHoweverYouGetIt
  • Custom script: call IssueNeutralTargetOrderById(GetOwningPlayer(udg_ShopUnit), udg_ShopUnit, 852566, udg_TargetUnit)

Level 10
For the love of god this isn't some arcane sorcery you have to implement: CUSTOM SCRIPTS ARE JASS. Every thing that looks like a variable is a variable.
  • Set ShopUnit = SomeUnitHoweverYouGetIt
  • Set TargetUnit = SomeOtherUnitHoweverYouGetIt
  • Custom script: call IssueNeutralTargetOrderById(GetOwningPlayer(udg_ShopUnit), udg_ShopUnit, 852566, udg_TargetUnit)

Thanks a lot! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.