• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Shop "select hero" question

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 11
Is there any way to set for the shop to select specific unit, like, when i play a map with 4 ally players(heroes) what i want is that only i can buy in the shop, and i must be able to buy from anywhere (so unlimited range, but that isnt the question) ?

Last edited:
Level 7
hmm couldnt you edit the select unit ability in the object editor and select it to only allow player units? That way if I'm right it would only allow heros owned by the same player that owns the shop. I'm not an advamced map maker so I'm not sure it will work but thats what I'd try.

If you want it to only select a specific type of hero then you can use triggers to order it to select your type of unit, asuming that you've increased the ability range enough.

Action: Issue order with target:

Status
Not open for further replies.