• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Second Tauren Outhouse?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
Okay, I'm posting this because most of the threads with Easter Eggs are now dead, so yeah.

Anyway, did anyone notice that in the mission "Ghost of a Chance" there is a flying Tauren Outhouse in the center of the map? (you can find it in the editor) Is it possibly related to the Tauren Outhouse from Zero Hour? :eekani: (or did someone mention this already?)

Level 5
The tauren outhouse is an Easter egg building that appears in the StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty mission, Zero Hour.

Clicking the outhouse displays a countdown starting at three. Each click reduces the counter by one until "liftoff", when the message "Secret Found" is displayed. If you do this, you'll sometimes see an outhouse rocketing around space during missions which are on platforms and outer space is visible, and on the Hyperion Bridge and Armory.

The outhouse appears in the mission Ghost of a Chance underneath the stations. One is east of the thor, and another is near the nuclear missile silo in the second part of the mission. It can also be seen in Maw of the Void at the bottom of the map, continuously flying from left to right and back again after some time.

Level 5
I fact the original concept for the Zerg was the "Zurg" a race of space vampires or something like that. The game was being developed in the same engine that powered WC 1 and WC 2, so... think that things could be muuuuuuuch worse.

Level 5
I'll just leave these here:
Zergalpha.jpg

SC1_Alpha6.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.