• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

"Tauren Marine" ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 16
I was just looking through the sc2 features when i noticed this:
Tauren Marine

Trains From: Mulgore
Armament: 88mm Impala Gauss Rifle
Role: Shock Troops

and my first though was.. LOL!
Besides that there seems to be azeroth in sc2's galactic map, and then i thought: "Are they really going to merge these two games?"
I seriously hope that these new units are only made out of pure boredom or as 1st April joke (which is rather logical).

Anyway... his look rox! ^^

Level 16
Don't be silly. There's no question about it. Ofc they'll bloody leave them in the editor cause it's filesize is not that large to endanger their project. As far as i remember they said that there will be plenty of models not being used by the game itself, but available at the editor. This one will be one of those.

I really can't wait for that game. I'm buying it the day it comes out. I guess that i'll just like the most ppl here complete the campaign and go straight to the editor.

Level 19
Don't be silly. There's no question about it. Ofc they'll bloody leave them in the editor cause it's filesize is not that large to endanger their project. As far as i remember they said that there will be plenty of models not being used by the game itself, but available at the editor. This one will be one of those.

I really can't wait for that game. I'm buying it the day it comes out. I guess that i'll just like the most ppl here complete the campaign and go straight to the editor.

I am going stright to the editor after I've tried the campaign and the new battle.net features!

Level 3
they already have space orcs lol and they'll probably leave them in editor like how they did with zergs in wc3

Level 27

i'll cheat my way trough lol. The story is the only thing bothering me.

Status
Not open for further replies.