• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Should i relase this or...

should i relase "this"?

• yes, definitly

Votes: 9 47.4%
  • no

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • polish it more!

Votes: 9 47.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 17

Sc2 Infested Marine by rysnt11

introduction

heya fella on thw
i made this model, but i didn't know if i need to relase it or not
remember to put the suggestion not just vote
if you voters (who voted for polishing the model) please at least leave a constructive suggestion

Lore

The Terran weaponry has reached the out-of-logic technology, a brand new capsule that can merge the ability from a creature to another creature has been developed, this capsule (a big Empty cylinder) has 2 parts, the first one is the subject which we want to increase the ability, and the other act as the ability core, but the cons of this new tech is, this tech never tested....
one day, the chief commander, thycus, ordered a test subject
50 Marine were selected to join this testing
they are meant to take the Zergling's Agility, and swiftness
but, since this machine is never tested before, the machine was a big fail
then the tragedy came, the Zergling infested the Subject Marine, making them excellent weapon against the erg themself, but also a threat to the Terrans
and so on, the Half-Infested was dumped like garbage, but one thing that the scientist didn't know..
that the Half-Infested, is still having their humanity, and thus they rebeling against the Terran, Escaping the Terran Mother ship was a piece of cake, with their Zerg-Infested body, they are able to breathe even in low-oxygen atmosphere, their legs has been infested with zergling's immature power, thus making them an excellent Runner, their Right hand now has the Zerg's Tentacle, enabling them to one-handed the heavy Terran's Gauss Rifle, the Left arm can be used to climb the wall, even ceiling
and thus, the Half-Infested Marine call them self:
The Unwanted

Images

here have some image:

185996-albums4849-picture50934.jpg

Credit

Credit to GhostThruster for the skin of the marine

Author's Note

Leave a Constructive critism please
thanks
regards,
rysnt11

Last edited:
Level 17
Its actually a marine that has been experimented to take zergling's speed and agility, the experiment fail, and those marine now wander as 'the damned one', his left hand is fused with zergling's body, the back contain zer's tentacle, unlike the infested marine, this one got unlimited flesh ammo, and melee attack

Status
Not open for further replies.