• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Star Craft Map

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
Hey, I bet your wondering what this is all about. Well I'm making a Star Craft AoS style game. Its about Star Craft (duh). In the game you play as either the Terran or the Zerg. Your probably wondering about the Protoss. Well don't worry there included, just not playable. They are creeps who control the outer bases.

The Outer Bases:
The outer bases are controlled by the Protoss. You only control your main bases in the beginning.

The Terran
The Terran fight this war to protect humanity and defeat the Zerg. The Terran have armor, medics, and orbital bombardments on there side. The Terran are not meant for close combat (firebat is the closest thing) so don't charge your hero the the front (unless your the firebat).

Terran Units (so far)
Marine: Basic trooper of the U.T.N. (United Terran Nations). The marine is capable of taking down many Zerg when in a pack. They are terrible when by them selves
Firebat: The firebat is a flamer thrower unit. His damage may be small but he fires continuously.

The Zerg
The Zerg fight this war to kill every thing in the name of the Hive (not hiveworkshop). The Zerg have speed, damage, and explosive units on there side. The Zerg are ment for close combat and not ranged attacks.

Zerg Units (so far)
Zergling: The Zergling is ment for swarming. They over whelm there opponent and use sheer force to kill there opponent.

Leave some comments on what u think i should add.

By now your wondering: Hey were are all the screen shots?!?
I will post screen shots when i can get the spawning for some bases down.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.