• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Second Build Option

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 13
Okay well I'm using the Bear Form ability to change into another unit so you get a different build option so you can build more advanced buildings.

Problem is it wont build anything and I have buildings in Structures Built
The first set of buildings will build but the Advanced buildings wont

Level 13
Like I can't even place the buildings for some reason
I can pick to build them and move around the ghost building (the time when your picking where to place it)
But once placed it disappears and the SCV goes to where I tried to place the building

159434-albums4380-picture41512.jpg

Level 13
I did now as soon as I hit the skill button it shows the name change really fast than back to SCV and the normal build options still

Level 13
0.01 Duration - Hero causes the morph to last only .01 seconds and Yes I'm using Druid of the Claw's Bear Form skill as the base

Level 13
done that, skill works like it did in the first place but I can't build anything
building and unit are both Human and the unit has repair if your wondering

so any ideas why this is happening?

Last edited:
Level 13
reset duration back to 0 and still doesn't work
and I've tested to check if its the unit by starting with the unit than building and the unit is able to build its something with the skill

Screw this, I'll just trigger the change, you'll have to re-select the unit but I don't like playing as terran anyways

Status
Not open for further replies.