• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Sea Giant with 20 attack animations

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 11
Sea Giant, Footman with 20 attack animations

I am new to 3ds max, animating and i made 20 attack animations to a Sea Giant model, pls download it, is in attachments view it in Magos ME and tell me what u think about those animations.

In Magos ME i see the animations better than in the real game...

I will try to improve the animations and make more.

Is the only war3 model that can kick if i am corect.

When i imported the model in 3ds max 5 it has no texture so the model now has some problems with the texture (the shark on the back is not good displayed)

Attachments

• JIMMY.MDX
    132.8 KB · Views: 197
Last edited:
Level 11
I want to make a fighting map where u move up, down, left and right from the keyboard.
U have abilities Left Hand, Right Hand, Left Leg, Right Leg.

And u hit some keyboard combinations and u get diferent attacks just like on Tekken or Mortal Kombat, for ex:

UP LP= an animation

Up Down LP= other animation

But i need to improve my animating skills.

I want to make some grabs, u grab a unit rise it in the air and slam it to the ground.

When ive imported the model in 3ds max 5 with blizzard imported his animations where fucked up, only Stand Ready,Walk, Spell where good.

If there is a map like this show me.

Level 11
Hey man is there any way to "invert a unit animation"?
I mean if a unit is attacking with the left hand is there any way i fast invert all the bones so it will attack with the right hand, so basicly same move except is done with the opozite hand and body rotation and all the shit.

Level 18
Hmmmm. Nice. Is it just me or I see Blizzard animation transfers/merges or separate keyframes from Blizzard's animations in some places? (don't get me wrong, It's something I like and I do it myself) If so, you've merged them with very well. It's really creative.

For example I think that in Attack - 17 it's the leg movement of the Shadow Hunter's Death animation and the torso and hands have the Infernal Attack animation... I'm either correct or over-analyzing things.

Level 11
All of my animations i made them from "scratch", golem animations doesnt work at me and i asume that infernal animation will not work to (blizzimporter importes them broken).
Attack 17 needs to be made better in my opinion.
I can do Front Splits and Side Splits in real life, and then i tryed to add him a split punch.
Even that attack slam that Sea Giant has from default was imported broken, and his normal attack i removed it because was looking gay without his wepon.
I will like to add him a flash kick like Guile in Street Fighter.

Level 11
Ive downloaded a Cave Troll model and added him animations, removed his wepons, is iligal to do that without permision?
I dont want anythink just to post the model in here and tell me what u think about his animations.

Level 11
Man i already asked if i am alowed to modify the Cave Troll Model why my topic with the cave troll and his animations got deleted?

I created a topic Cave Troll with 23 attack animations and got deleted.

Last edited:
Level 11
Furglewurg with 15 attack animations

I added 15 attack animations to a Furglewurg model that i dld from this site.

The model is made by Dan van Ohllus and i get his permision to make a post on forum and to add some animations.
I just want u ppl to dld it and tell me what u think about his animations.
Is not rdy yet and for some reson there is a problem with the model on his face and legs.

Attachments

• Furglewurg.zip
    116.8 KB · Views: 83
Level 48
I like them, somewhat. I just think that most animations look really, really wrong on that fatass Sea Giant. Why do you always take the fat, big units that look like they're like 5 meters tall and weight like at least 2 tons? I think it would make a lot more sense on a Villager model. Cause it looks like this sea giant is some fucking Kung Fu master. :/

Level 11
Man why my topic Cave Troll with 20 attack animations and Furglewurg with 15 attack animations got deleted?
Wtf is goin on here?
I had permision for Furglewurg.
Cave Troll it says that i can edit him.
WTF
WHo delets my topics?

Level 51
I merged the topic and deleted the thread with the cave troll, because you did not had any permission. If you have problems with me keeping justice and cleanness on the forums then I recommend you to think before you post.

He actually had got permission, everyone can edit the cave troll, as long as you give credits to the original author, wich he did.

Level 11
Footman with 20 attack animations!

Man i decided to animate a more useful model and i added 20 attack animations to a footman model, it is not ready yet but i want u ppl to dld it and view it in Magos ME tell me what u think.

I think it can be used into some rpg maps when the city is more important.

I will try to animate: Pesant, Villager, Bandit and Paladin.

Attachments

• Footman.rar
    263.5 KB · Views: 68
Last edited:
Level 11
Grunt with 16 attack aniamtions!

I have added 16 attack animations to a Grunt model, open the model in Magos ME and tell me what u think about them.

Right now it contiants only weapon attacks, i can add him hands and legs attacks, if so he will have maybe 30 attacks.

I need a tool that supports link constraint from 3ds max 5 to warcraft 3.

Attachments

• Grunt Fighter.zip
    124.7 KB · Views: 46
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.