• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Sea Giant Emperor

This is the iconic Heaven's Fall "Mur'soph Emperor" model with the Mur'soph guy on the back removed.
It has added swim animations, where it behaves like a Sea Giant.
Also has embedded portrait.

Edit: Forgot to credit Skyfira for the idea. The original Heavens Fall model this was created from was created also by me, but Skyfira was the one who suggested I remove the mursoph guy on the back to make this model.
Previews
Contents

Sea Giant Emperor (Model)

Reviews
PROXY
Review: Good looking model with a nice set of additional amphibious animations. Only thing I might have to complain is the Path for the Texture, which I know has it's reasons because of it's usage in your mod, but which still makes it very tedious to...
Level 32
I very like that Monkey anim XD, it really want me to give a hug to it.
Some how weapon glow kinda blinking around, i think you can fix it.
What a cool Sea Giant, like how you put a shark hood behind and swimming and i thought like
Is that a shark or a sea giant ? IDK XD

Level 51
Review: Good looking model with a nice set of additional amphibious animations. Only thing I might have to complain is the Path for the Texture, which I know has it's reasons because of it's usage in your mod, but which still makes it very tedious to import for users other then you. You might wanna fix that. Also - a Stand animation which is not the same as Stand Ready and looks a bit less psyched would do a great deal for the model as well. Otherwise/Still: Approved.