• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Screenshots from Hunter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Uploaded the full thread to modeling and animation, but thought some of the better screens would belong here too.
These are screenshots from the map I use to test models for my project.
All made by me in 3DS Max 10 and exported with NeoDex.

NM9tXkH.jpg

5dvrSdI.jpg

fcGC7BW.jpg

vpC7UEL.jpg

Level 6
i do like the models !

just few suggestions:

- terrain is to flat, you should make i a bit different higher/lower the terrain.
- also u might can add some roots to the trees
- the houses look basic might use some doodads to make them more unique. Like torches/barrels/ and stuff

+ rep for the good model work u did

Level 30
The terrains are great but if you are still open for improvements on your terrain.
Here are some suggestions to make your terrain better:

-The doodads and destructibles you used are very pretty but still the terrain is very flat. I suggest using Raise/Lower Tools to make different variations to the ground itself.

-The terrain looks dry... sort of. I suggest mixing grass with dirt to make the ground a bit pretty because one tile just makes the terrain not that pretty.

-I suggest not spamming doodads that much. Go for mixing tiles and putting doodads. That'll make it better.

So far, thats my suggestion for your terrain.The terrain is pretty as I say but you can make it more by making the tiles not that dry and also making different variations to the ground. +2 REP for showing these!

Level 13
The terrains are great but if you are still open for improvements on your terrain.
Here are some suggestions to make your terrain better:

-The doodads and destructibles you used are very pretty but still the terrain is very flat. I suggest using Raise/Lower Tools to make different variations to the ground itself.

-The terrain looks dry... sort of. I suggest mixing grass with dirt to make the ground a bit pretty because one tile just makes the terrain not that pretty.

-I suggest not spamming doodads that much. Go for mixing tiles and putting doodads. That'll make it better.

So far, thats my suggestion for your terrain.The terrain is pretty as I say but you can make it more by making the tiles not that dry and also making different variations to the ground. +2 REP for showing these!

Agreed....

You mean the one right up in front of your face?
Yeah. Thats part of the bridge.
You can't see it in game so I didn't deem it worthy enough to be fixed.
I also found out that mdlvis was messing up my normals when converting to mdx, so several of the models here have messed up shading.
Generally all of these are out of date.
See my thread in the modeling and animation section for more up to date screens.

Status
Not open for further replies.