• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Scourge Ward

Will just Like HerrDave said the name should be Scourge Ward its a Cool name
I remove the Blood and Change the Animation

Keywords:
Doodad,Prop
Contents

Scourge Ward (Model)

Reviews
13:11, 18th Oct 2015 Misha: maaybe you don't need those two villagers in blood on the ground..? oO but it's as for your other scourge ward and fix the model's internal name and anim name changes made, resource approved

M

13:11, 18th Oct 2015
Misha: maaybe you don't need those two villagers in blood on the ground..? oO but it's as for your other scourge ward
and fix the model's internal name and anim name

changes made, resource approved

This is nice though this given me an idea, perhaps you should make a Pile of Bodies doodad? Like Footman and Villagers piled on top of each other, Now that Would be Great.

My Problem are its File Size if its okay for you to make a Pile of Bodies with a large File Size... will I try my best to lower the file Size

My Problem are its File Size if its okay for you to make a Pile of Bodies with a large File Size... will I try my best to lower the file Size

Well, you could remove the bodies and upload them as additional model, so terrainers could hang them wherever they want to, and it will also be filesize-efficient. Just export the Impaled and Hanged villagers and release them as separate models to go with this one.