• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

score checking problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
'Lo

I've been trying for the last two days to make a king of the hill-like map and have most of it working. Only problem (so far) is this:

I want it to give Victory to the player that gets 100 points first but nothing happens after 100 points. whats wrong?

http://img381.imageshack.us/img381/6103/victorytriggeroa0.jpg
(no, i don't know how to get the image here, care to tell me? :D)

Level 12
Logical error, you pick all units of all players, so this trigger will excuse only if all players have 100 points.

• Untitled Trigger 001
    • Events
    • Time - Every 1.00 seconds of game time
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • For each (Integer A) from 1 to 12, do (Actions)
        • Loop - Actions
          • If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
            • If - Conditions
              • points_of_player[(Integer A)] Greater than or equal to 100
            • Then - Actions
              • Game - Victory (Player((Integer A))) (Show dialogs, Show scores)
            • Else - Actions
that Integer A is of course the number of player, 1=red, 2=blue etc.

Level 1
well, now i feel stupid:hohum:
how do i do it then? I'm kinda new to this.

EDIT: nevermind, your correction wasn't shown at first. Thanks for the help.

Level 1
Uh...

Still won't work. I've done some very basic triggering but variables are new to me. how can the trigger know what the variable refers to?

Level 1
nevermind, I made one victorytrigger for every player instead. Cheap? yes! works without too much time put into it? yes! :cute:

Status
Not open for further replies.