1. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. We have recently started the 16th edition of the Mini Mapping Contest. The theme is mini RPG. Do check it out and have fun.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. The Highway to Hell has been laid open. Come along and participate in the 5th Special Effect Contest.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Scars of War needs your help

Discussion in 'Idea Factory' started by Skar, Sep 23, 2010.

1. MultiGod

MultiGod

Resources:
    Resources:
    Dreadlord
    -Blood Lightning
    The dreadlord strikes a target unit with lightning(use finger of death) which will also fork to nearby enemy units(forks from target unit).

2. sgtkratos

sgtkratos

Resources:
    Resources:
    Hey man, its me again.

I was thinking about one ult for the PL.

What abot something like "Call of Burning Legion"

The skill effect depends in what PL aims.

If he aim an allied hero:

Level 1: sacrifices one ally hero to use him as Avatar for a new commander of the PL (the new one after Archimonde's death in the World Tree);

Level 2: sacrifices one ally hero to use him as Avatar for Kil’jaeden, the cruel commander of the DreadLords;

Level 3: sacrifices one ally hero to use him as Avatar for Sargeras, the ultimate commander of all the Burning Legion;

BTW, if the PL aims himself:

Level 1: sacrifices 1/3 of his max HP to open one portal to Burning Legion, calling a wave of Fel Hounds;

Level 2: sacrifices 2/3 of his max HP to open one portal to Burning Legion, calling a wave of Fel Guards;

Level 3: sacrifices all of his HP to open one portal to Burning Legion, calling a wave of Infernals;

The summons of the fist case are brutal strong but they don't stay for a long time.

I just sugested one second option for solo games or when u don't have someone that accept the sacrifice.

3. Skar

Skar

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    @MultiGod
    Hmm... don't know if it fits the Dreadlord. It kinda simple, but thanks anyway. ^^

@sgtkratos

That's a nice idea, will fit his new play style as some kind of ally sacrificer, but, what the transformations will do? I mean, skills and other stuff?

4. sgtkratos

sgtkratos

Resources:
    Resources:
    Well I thought about someting like high def, hp and atack, medium move and atack speed.

The "summons" become stronger with skill level and they can have some skills.

The 1st one could have only one passive skill (probably spell imunity like infernals)

The 2nd one could have the same passive and we can add one active skill (maybe some good ally buff)

The 3rd one must be pretty stronger than te others (he is the ultimate commander). You coul use the same skills and add some damage skill (good damage/great CD or medium damage/low CD), or even one auto summon of BL minions by dead corpses (like Avatar of Vengance).

I just was thinking now about who takes control of the summon, the summoner or the sacrifice?? I don't know which is better for you.

Remembering they're extremely powerfull summons but don't stay in field for a long time.

About the other effect, do you know about fel hounds and fel guards, right??

5. sgtkratos

sgtkratos

Resources:
    Resources:
    I was wondering about some skills for your Dread Lord but I don't know if they fit your hero playmode.

Bloody Chain: Calls one chain of blood from his fingers that become stronger every time it torns an enemy. (basicaly like chain lightning bot the oposite)

Dark Coffin: Traps the enemy hero inside of a black coffin making him unble to move, atack or cast spells. Also causes a little damage while traped. Dread Lord cannot move, atack or cast spells while using this skills. (the skill works basically like Death & Decay, after using it, you have to wait until it ends or the hero inside die).

I thought about otherult for him (when i play with him it was almost useless).

Seal of Darkness: Summon a dark seal arround him making everything inside lose some % of his HP and MP. (depending of the lvl of the skill)

6. Dawn Whitelighter

Dawn Whitelighter

Resources:
    Resources:
    Mountain King (ima try this one:))

Storm Bolt - retain
    Earthen Form - channels the ancient power of the dwarven ancestors, the Earthen, increases armor and damage from spells are decreased (i dont want to waste the avatar animation:) )
    Thane's Challenge - Single target taunt. increases slightly the target damage (durations up to you, this would compliment his ultimate..)
    Scars of Battle - the lower the HP of the mountain king, the faster he moves

hope this helps:) Goodluck on your map

7. -Kobas-

-Kobas-

Resources:
    Icons:
    Tools:
    Maps:
    Spells:
    Template:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Maybe spell like this ↓

Hell Pit

Pit Lord crate Hell Pit at target location damaging nearby enemy units over time and reducing their armor, to make things worse small hell beast can rush from it at nearby enemies and take with them dead units. For each soul dragged into hell Pit Lord attributes will be increased for 60 seconds.
    Hell Pit lasts for 30 seconds

Has 750/1000/1250 hit points (fortified armor can do)
    Deals 25/50/100 damage per sec to nearby enemy units (500 AOE or less)
    Reduce armor by 3/4/5 of nearby enemy units (same aoe)
    Spawn (Lesser Hell Beast [250 hp, 25-25 damage]/Hell Beast [350 hp, 35-35 damage]/Greater Hell Beast [450 hp, 45-45 damage])
    Each dead body increase attributes by 1/2/3

Bonus:
    -Hell beasts can't be controlled!
    -Hell best can heal after death if hero has some buff (created by his other spell maybe)
    -Hell Pit can be destroyed for huge AOE damage (350/500/650 damage in 1200 AOE) <- Aoe reduce as time pass by, because you can always destroy it at end, so after half time this aoe become 0 to permit that bug, can work same with damage...

Epic shit if you ask me, but with cool models this can look awesome :D

This one is really big shit, check my idea!
    Create small area somewhere on terrain and add all kind of shitz there!
    Hero ultimate can be Nightmare spell

Nightmare
    Hero left his physical form on battlefield (can't control hero anymore), his spirit travel to land of dreams!
    Hero gain all kind of bonuses in his world
    Nightmare lasts for 10 seconds and can be broken at any time if player want that

Ok and what is special about this ultimate?
    Spells below ↓

Sleep
    Hero put target unit into sleep, sending it's spirit into world of dreams, if unit die in spirit world it will die in physical as well!
    Unit lose all kind of shits in spirit world!
    Last for 60(10 for heroes) seconds

Nether Torture
    Hero spawn image of himself inside spirit world, image deals % damage but take 2 or more times more.
    Image last for 30 seconds

Scream of Pain
    Hero release powerful blast dealing damage to nearby enemy units, reducing their armor as well!
    If hero cast spell in world of dreams it will deal double damage and reduce armor 2 times more!

I hope that you like idea, this way you can be killing machine against 1 hero but weak against more, if you leave your body on battlefield you will be able to easily kill enemy trapped inside dream world but as well easily killed by his teammates!

You can add more shits here, this is only my idea :p