• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Altered Melee] i need your help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
hey guys, its me, if you remember , i mentioned weeks ago i'm working on a project called Armageddon , i'm editing all races and adding races , i'm currently working on Human because i was busy these days

okay so here's all my plans for Human Race :

Units :
Town Hall/Keep/Castle
1-Peasant
2-Horse
Barracks
3-Footman
4-Spearman
5-Pikeman
6-Knight
Church
7-Cleric
8-Arcane Mage
9-Monk
Siege Workshop
10-Ballista
11-Steam Wagon
12-Glider
13-Human Airship
Gryphon Aviary
14-Gryphon Rider

Buildings :
1-Town Hall/Keep/Castle
2-Barracks : Basic unit training building, they've Defend, Flaming Spear, Impaling Pike and Animal War Training Upgrades.
3-Lumber Mill
5-Farm : Food Building, reproduce 6 Foods at Level 1 and 12 Foods at level 2
6-Altar Of Kings
7-Church : Magic Barracks, Trains Cleric with 2 Trainings, Arcane Mage with 2 Trainings, Monks and Call Of The Church Upgrade
8-Siege Workshop
9-Scout Tower
10-Gryphon Aviary
11-Marketplace : Human's Shop

this is no problem, but the problem is in Hero's Abilities, i decided abilities for Paladin, but i still didn't decide the abilities of other 3 heroes, i need 5 abilities for each instead of 4 , 1 Starting Ability (Usually Passive), 3 Normal (Usually Active) and 1 Ultimate Ability

1-Paladin : he uses the power of light (as usual) he's Strength Hero
Skills : Starts with Devotion Aura, Can Learn Holy Light, Divine Shield, Light Vision (Like Far Vision) and Holy Might (Ultimate Skill, like Avatar)

2-Pyromancer : he is a Fire Mage, which means his skills should be Fire/Magic Based Skills
Skills : TBD

3-Knight : Warrior Mounted Hero, another strength Hero, he's Garithos, lol
Skills : Starts with Quickness (Dodge/Passive), can learn Destructive Stomp (Stronger Version Of Stomp), Force Slam (Stronger Version Of Shockwave), Throw Axe (Stormbolt Without Stunning) and Horn Call (Ultimate Skill, Calls 2/4/6 Knight according to its level to the battlefield, they're permanent but take food)

4-Agility Hero : i dunno, i can't find a 4th hero for human so i decided to make agility Hero , no use if h e should be melee or ranged and don't have a model or icon as well
skills : TBD

So that's for now , that's all what i need to make Human Race, i'll tell you when i need help on other Races

so what i need is :
1-Skills for Pyromancer Heroes
2-Idea for 4th Hero, i was gonna originally call him Human Elder but i don't think it's a good name , thanks

EDIT 1 : added abilities for Knight, thanks to Ragnoras

Last edited:
Level 7
According to your statement of the human elder, 4th hero will be the Archbishop or if you want agility hero, then i suggest rogue or hunter?
Also, why knight? There is many epic names than just "knight" like marshal, commander, captain, lord, grand marshal, high lord, battlemaster, thane, high commander, etc.

Horn call (knight will call knights) yay we can have 6 heroes!! Glory!!! Keep the name Horn call but make it like stampede so it will not cost food and edit the description to "knight will call his companions, knight will call his inferiors, or knight will call his friends, lol"
Enough pyromancer spells? If not, just steal few spells from other blizzard game

Status
Not open for further replies.