• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Need speel for my heroes!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Okay so im making an map where you got an hero you choose at start and then you have to fight some mobs and at last kill a big huge uber boss.
Its kinda angle arena but with one team and there is an final boss.

All hero can go level 60, so 3 lvl 10 skills and 1 level 6 (and one +allstats for the rest)

Heroes:
Archer(ranged) need an ultimate

WarMage(melee) need 3 nomal skills and one ultimate

Wizzard(ranged) need 3 normals skills and one ultimate

Secret Hero(melle or ranged, don't know yet) Need 3 normal skills and one ultimate

I got the rest of the heores done :)

Well thanks :D

Level 4
What do you do then here?
Go into request section.
At here you are wrong until your spells you've made don't work.

Level 8
An idea to the rangers ultimate could be:

1: Ranged Frenzy
Shooting madly at all enemies in range! Chance to hit friends too.

2: Bomb Arrow:
Shoots an arrow in chosen direction, if it hits something, it will make huge explosion, dont stand too close!

3: Rangers Fury
When used, will resets all cooldowns on other spells aswell as granting a big amount of mana and mana reg + add attack speed for a while.

Level 4
An idea to the rangers ultimate could be:

1: Ranged Frenzy
Shooting madly at all enemies in range! Chance to hit friends too.

2: Bomb Arrow:
Shoots an arrow in chosen direction, if it hits something, it will make huge explosion, dont stand too close!

3: Rangers Fury
When used, will resets all cooldowns on other spells aswell as granting a big amount of mana and mana reg + add attack speed for a while.

Level 17
Originally Posted by Rui
If you need ideas, then this belongs to the Idea Factory. Don't claim you're in the right place without even reading the FAQ.
~Thread Cleaned & Moved

Sorry my faild, dident know i was worng :S
Don't worry about that, almost everybody has made that mistake. As for the ideas:
*for the wizard
Ultimate:
Elemental Almightyness; sucks away all the targets mana, deals fire and ice damage and creates a defensive rock shield around the caster which lasts for x (maybe 10?) seconds.

Level 4
[K40$]-Spectre;961065 said:
Don't worry about that, almost everybody has made that mistake. As for the ideas:
*for the wizard
Ultimate:
Elemental Almightyness; sucks away all the targets mana, deals fire and ice damage and creates a defensive rock shield around the caster which lasts for x (maybe 10?) seconds.

Good:D

OFC! Thanks :D

Status
Not open for further replies.