• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Say what you think of the above poster

Status
Not open for further replies.

U.V

U.V

Level 7
i think its hard to remember Mycklern's username.
i think he doesnt know me or anything about me.
and i also think he has a very cool sig, but he should change his avatar to something else.
oh yeah, one last thing: i think he has blond hair :eek:

Level 8
titan seems like a nice person doenst really bother me so i cant say hes annoying :wink:

but still im going to post until someone that knows me give me a honest awnser abotu me :roll:

Level 9
i think DDNGW is so full of himself
althoug he is a great modeler

wait...i just cant believe he made this bathroom, otherwise someone please invite this guy to work as Blizzard's Junior 3D Artist

Level 9
i think lorothrigs is blind. he should have commented about me instead commenting DDNGW

blind and depravate, look at his sig :lol:

Level 8
VGsatomi said:
Quote:
Location(daminion): Sweden

Quote:

Quote:
he's from the best country in the world

I guess there's no point in asking you...
-VGsatomi

Mycklern said:
Quote:

And also I guess that he likes anime, at least thats the only reason for me to move to Japan (And of course the school uniforms )

aha! that's true

Level 9
hes not a very interesting person to comment about since im already tired and this is just the second time i comment him

Level 9
Thunder Shaman?! i liked the sound of that!

but, i'm NOT THAT obsessed with storms...OK OK just a little! but you shouldnt expect less from someone who has been born in the month of Quetzacoatl

as for Pins, i think my sig describes him very well. a good 2D artist, and very humored french guy

Level 9
Viñiaya, Mexico

but the big bad storm can chase you, anywhere on the globe, watch out...

(dont comment about me, this was only my answer to Myck)

comment Pins

Level 2
Hey, harper, your supposed to tell about the person above you, not 2 pages back. Harper sorta ruins things by not following the rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.