• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Saw

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Saw 0.01

Loading Screen
war32010120414302682.png

Story
You wake up in a locked dark room with 9 other persons,
And No one seems to have any memory of getting here.
Then you notice a TV opens, And a doll appears on the Screen.
It begins to talk and giving you instructions.

Map Size: 192X192

Information
This map is a escape map where every player must work together to
escape, There can be no mistakes, losing a player will be fatally for the
entire team, so you must try to avoid death. There wont be second chances.

This thread will be updated daily

Progress
Terrain 100%
Triggers 100%
Units 100%
Traps 100%
Overall 100%

The map is ready for beta and will be seen at bnet soon.

Note
This map is unplayable if its less then 10 players, It has to be 10 players
Modes
Pigface Mode
By Allowing This mode, 1 Pigface Unit will be created and will chase 1 random player.
Easy Mode
By Allowing This mode, You will disable some traps, Increasing the Timers of every trap and Granting Every Player 2 Chance.
Hardcore Mode
By Allowing This mode, You will decrease the timer's of every trap, Decreasing the Hp of survivors by 25 and make spikes deal more damage.
Casual Mode
The Game will run normally, All traps will have the normal Timers, All Traps will deal the normal amount of damage, All traps will be on and no chances.
Challenge Mode Note This mode is only recommended for expert escape players.
By Allowing This mode, You will get a timer that will indicate when you must finish the map if the timer expire you will lose, Timers for traps will be removed and you must memorize the time that you have for each trap.

How to choose mode?
Example: -HMPM = Hardcore and Pigface mode.
Note
Casual Mode cannot be combined with any mode.
Easy Mode will not effect The Pigface Unit.
Its Beta time people PM me your email if u want to be a tester. Beta Begins December The 21th. (Delayed due to Trigger Removed)
The Triggers For 3% of all Traps was accidentally removed by a friend, The damage was minimal and i will still make a beta just a litle later; Have a Nice Day!

war32010120414303223.png
war32010120414320535.png
war32010120414325829.png

A Beta Game will be hosted at Tuesday 13:30 SWE

Preview Map Added
I have come to realize that i will need help with the making of this map and if anyone is interested in making this map with me pm me, this is the kind of help i need.
People Good With Triggers
Good Modelers

Attachments

• Saw Map Preview.w3x
    538.3 KB · Views: 285
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.