• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Escape / Maze] Maze Runner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
You and your teammates are placed in a maze full of deadly surprises which each and every one of you have to work together in order to survive and escape. There is no guarantee that everyone can escape. Forge weapons, gather food and water, make useful traps and escape the maze.

Includes:
Camera System: Allows you to view the environment using the Keyboard Arrow Keys.
AI System: This makes the creatures move and attack on their own.
Modes: You can choose between SURVIVAL MODE and VERSUS MODE. In survival mode all of you are teammates and will have to work together to escape the maze, but in versus mode you may choose between the survivors or the creatures, then fight each other.
Secrets: There will be hidden items, secret codes and many more things that you have to discover on your own.

Objectives:
1. Analyze everything in the maze and how it works.
2. Gather everything you need to survive inside the maze.
3. Fight against the creatures within the maze
4. ESCAPE

Project Progress:

Base (Center of the Maze): 60%
Maze: 10%
Creatures: 0%
Abilities: 0%
Items: 0%
Triggers: 5%

Loading Screen
WC3ScrnShot_101014_202914_01.jpg

The Main Gate (Open)
WC3ScrnShot_101014_201933_01.jpg

The Main Gate (Closing)
WC3ScrnShot_101014_202928_02.jpg

Jails (Can store up to 5 players who get voted to be imprisoned)
WC3ScrnShot_101014_202605_01.jpg

Night time Mode (This is the most dangerous time in the maze)
WC3ScrnShot_101014_202659_02.jpg

They say no one survives a night in the maze.

Credits: Will be shown when I finish the map. I already have a list.

Level 14
This looks like it could be pretty great. I assume you have gathered inspiration from the book and movie. I'm subscribing and look forward to seeing your progress. Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.